• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
gBQKA.png

Queen of polls and beauty.

EDIT: Her instagram kiiii

She is giving no fucks.

Frodo

First time listening to the demo version of Addicted and... WHY ON EARTH DID YOU DITCH THIS FOR THE ALBUM VERSION, MADONNA?

They are not that different, but this one is clearly superior.
Same thing with Illuminati.

Edit: this demo version could even be my favourite song of Rebel Heart.
Why, Madonna? Why?

tzE4Atf.jpg

Floridian

post receipts of support tbh i wanna see

Threads being made about her. Her videos are getting extra views & comments. People are giving a shit in actually checking out her instagram. With all the "publicity" she has gotten today, she's probably delusional in thinking that's going to help her career in a positive way. The support is that people are checking for her atm.

Atrl is so weird with this stuff?

Who's more prettier?
Who has physical longetivity?
Who has stronger features?

Like, what is there to gain by pitting Lady Gaga against Natalia Kills? Lady Gaga has a fat ring and a sexy man she can lay down next to who loves her for her....That's beautiful imo.

Yado

Atrl is so weird with this stuff?

Who's more prettier?
Who has physical longetivity?
Who has stronger features?

Like, what is there to gain by pitting Lady Gaga against Natalia Kills? Lady Gaga has a fat ring and a sexy man she can lay down next to who loves her for her....That's beautiful imo.

& Natalia doesn't?
ioNs6OITMQxtp.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
im confused are they actually married

Blackhead

Redarse
Is Ariana Grande really the only recent teen tv 'star' to not flop as an adult pop artist? Are there any other potentials in the pipeline or has that path to stardom been salted over?

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Is Ariana Grande really the only recent teen tv 'star' to not flop as an adult pop artist? Are there any other potentials in the pipeline or has that path to stardom been salted over?

selena did alright
miley got a lot bigger than ariana did
jonas brothers were pretty successful

edit; oh recent
youre gonna need to give us a time frame for what recent is
also some flop examples because I enjoy a good laugh

Matt_

i went to see her last year, the arrangement of can't get you out of my head she performed simply [ e n d e d ] me

one of the all-time greatest pop songs, and all round incredible and iconic artiste

a thousand blessing on you for posting this
my life his literally changed for the better for hearing it

Touchdown

Banned
I dare say Natalia and Willy have become the most hated couple on the planet in the span of a day. Nothing to really compare it to besides Spencer and Heidi a few years back. The difference there being that was just a reality couple from the states. This is on a global scale.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I dare say Natalia and Willy have become the most hated couple on the planet in the span of a day. Nothing to really compare it to besides Spencer and Heidi a few years back. The difference there being that was just a reality couple from the states. This is on a global scale.

#Impact
iy9aOtZZbSdKl.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
a thousand blessing on you for posting this
my life his literally changed for the better for hearing it

lord

when the first synth from the main song starts during the intro

take me to churchT kylie

[edit] o not to mention that during the show this is accompanied by her insanely hot dancers stripping

rhandino

Banned
All that promo yet that program is flopping at high speed in ratings And it seems like it has been a messy run...

The network's handling of the X Factor franchise is being closely scrutinised by owners FremantleMedia and Simon Cowell, who have already warned TV3 producers about bringing the show into disrepute.

TV3 faces questions over its handling of the X Factor franchise. Last month TV3 was at the centre of a media storm for minimising the role an X Factor contestant played in the manslaughter of a teenager in 2004.

Meanwhile [Natalia's] controversy comes as audience numbers for the show continue to fall. Just 256,000 people tuned in to watch last night's episode, down on previous weeks. Earlier in the season, ratings were consistently above 300,000 per episode.

The utter desperation for ratings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom