• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

3phemeral

Source
50ded596bf9e5b58a59bd2a1e61a546d.jpg

gdSdC7

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Did the harloT get slimed?

I only saw the performance. She had to wear a jumpsuit to cover her shit, some technical issues, Jennifer oversinging, some kids ignoring the performance, awkward choreo, sensual dancers at a kids awards and I think I understand Ariana easier than Iggy Iggs.

Ooh wee be-be freaky deaky
Think me see she pink bikini
Rock that groovy dye dashiki
Nefertiti, edges kinky
Sweatin' out my blow out
Sweatin' out my press
This trick about to go off
Mad cause I'm so fresh
Fresher than you
I'm fresher than you
Fresher than you, ho

gPBsywc.gif

FROOT (song) >>>> life tbh

Babe I love you a loooot
I'll give you all I gooot
Yeah you know that it's truuuuue
I've been saving all my summers for youuuu
I've been saving all my summers for you
Like froo-oo-oo-oot
Like froo-oo-oo-oot

tumblr_inline_mkle8pxfMB1qz4rgp.gif

Frodo

Maybe it was all the people just talking about her age. Maybe.

On a unrelated subject: Buy Body Shop on iTunes today

xaosslug

Is he doing the crack diet?

negativity and mean-spiritedness can be a tremendous motivator, sadly. The kinds of comments and bullying he has received sort of hit a tipping point when he posted pics of his bf. smh.

good for him, dragging bitches for filth. I hope he gets super ripped and starts appearing shirtless in his music videos, to further keep h8ers mad and sad.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
negativity and mean-spiritedness can be a tremendous motivator, sadly. The kinds of comments and bullying he has received sort of hit a tipping point when he posted pics of his bf. smh.

good for him, dragging bitches for filth. I hope he gets super ripped and starts appearing shirtless in his music videos, to further keep h8ers mad and sad.

He is losing the weight quickly and it might be by unhealthy things that might affect him later on.

xaosslug

He is losing the weight quickly and it might be by unhealthy things that might affect him later on.

considering the fast-paced life he leads, he's probably just stopped eating crap and the extra weight melted away.

it's not like he was always over-weight. It's pretty clear he started stress eating as his star began to rise.

3phemeral

I didn't heard that one.
You basically make fresh lemonade and organic maple syrup, douse it with cayenne pepper and that's all you "eat." It's touted as cleansing your system of toxins but people use it primarily as a quick weight-loss method.

It's absolutely horrible for your body though. I mean, you're essentially "detoxifying" your body with pure sugar; a little lemon for diuretic properties to dehydrate you, and cayenne pepper to encourage some slight metabolic increase. Sugar is not a good way to detoxify a system that knows how to detoxify itself.

In other words, you're starving and dehydrating yourself while only eating sugar for energy. Doesn't detoxify and you lose a lot of water weight quickly and - of you can keep up with it - maybe weight.

If I recall correctly, you're also supposed to do a "Salt Water cleanse" where you drink water mixed with sea salt that acts like a laxative. That salt bombardment is so bad for the flora of your gut, you'll have indigestion problems for days afterward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom