• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
???

eb911a31d2.gif
hqdefault.jpg

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I expected Leona to post a top 10 playlist today in honor of the horse bday. Im kinda disappointed tbh

I expected Leona to post a top 10 playlist today in honor of the horse bday. Im kinda disappointed tbh
Why would I celebrate that? I'm trying to BLOCK FROM MY MIND that she just turned 30, after having utterly squandered what should've been the best years of her career.

04_-_I_ll_Be_There-new.gif

rude

Banned
Why would I celebrate that? I'm trying to BLOCK FROM MY MIND that she just turned 30, after having utterly squandered what should've been the best years of her career.
Or maybe you ironically stan Leona and you didn't know today was her birthday?

Or maybe you ironically stan Leona and you didn't know today was her birthday?
Cunt please, I was all up in the Digital Spy Leona Appreciation Thread with my two cents. I know there's no place for Leona here until she releases new music, because that's the way this thread works.

And unlike you, I recognize that there's enough irony as it is in what we do without having to stan ironically on top of that.

xxo

Icicle

She's cominG, gorls!

CBq1EfCW8AAhIzK.jpg

Forty-nine next month.

When

will

your

faves?

Edit: Mess, this was from 2012. Somehow started making the rounds today. Still looking better at 46 than your faves at their peak.

cory64

YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSS

Poor the other girls

Poor Beyoncé looking 10 years older than Janet

She just keeps clocking them

iKj6CjlKkDgPD.gif

royalan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom