• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because you're young, you're wild, you're free
You're dancin' circles around me
You're fuckin' crazy
Oh, oh, you're crazy for me

oxbXyLe.gif
yas stan Cruel World, one of Lana's best.

Frodo

Living for Love is certified slayage for me now. Considering I borderline hated it when it first came out... Not bad... Such a good vibe, love when it plays on the club. The video is also great.

Listen to Bloodshy and Style of Eye's latest track:
Galantis - Gold Dust
Heard it on the Ultra stream. They said it was new but apparently it was released in Feb. EDM Quings had a great show at Ultra.

Might as well throw in Galantis - Runaway too since it was the first time I heard it and it was getting lots of love during Ultra.

Mau ®

Listen to Bloodshy and Style of Eye's latest track:
Galantis - Gold Dust
Heard it on the Ultra stream. They said it was new but apparently it was released in Feb. EDM Quings had a great show at Ultra.

Might as well throw in Galantis - Runaway too since it was the first time I heard it and it was getting lots of love during Ultra.

Wait...Galantis is a group with Bloodshy? No wonder they're so good!

I didn't like Gold Dust as much as the songs on the Galantis EP. That was a true slay.

rhandino

Banned
Carly Rae Jepsen - All That
4/5/2015 12:00:00 AM ET on VEVO

Fuck yeah! Clean my soul with another flop bubblegum BOP Carlysus!

RgnGRT8.gif

Living for Love is certified slayage for me now. Considering I borderline hated it when it first came out... Not bad... Such a good vibe, love when it plays on the club. The video is also great.

Living for Love is amazing, but I only appreciated in full after the video tbh

Kinda of sad that the rest of Rebel Heart is just trash

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
So Allesso has released a new song sampling the best pop song ever
Cool ft Roy English
Nothing on the original ofc but its nice on the ears

So Allesso has released a new song sampling the best pop song ever
Cool ft Roy English
Nothing on the original ofc but its nice on the ears
Ah, I had to check it out.

This song constantly plays on the radio at work, but the radio's volume is so low that I can barely hear anything, just the high pitch of the Kylie sample. I wanted to make sure if my mind was playing tricks, or if this was indeed the Kylie melody with a shitty song wrapped around it.

And I've also warmed up to Living for Love. Still not a fan of the "breakdown-esque" chorus, but the pre-chorus is great, especially the beat that kicks in punches. My change of heart came when my straight-gay* friends and me came back from a party late one night and the song played on the car radio, and everyone just silently listened and afterwards commented how they enjoyed it.

*The kind of gay that doesn't want to be too gay, and Madonna is pretty damn gay...sigh.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
if i could press rewind
rewind the tape
redefine the line
remake my fate
take it back in time
just one year
hey

so all i need
is a time machine
a one-way track
cuz i'm taking it back
taking it back

all i want
is a delorean
if i could go just like that
i'd be taking it back
taking it back

iyjIEHlZO72TM.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Mau ®;158725732 said:
Wow is most certainly not the best pop song ever. It's not even the best song on X.

niece the fuck
shame
on
you

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
'i get the feeling the mariah carey had something to do with this'

tbh my new expression for when some fuckery occurs

Matt_

KESHA and HAIM
shes coming! brace yourself children, for your faves and their number one spots are not safe

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Mau ®;158731582 said:
nnn

I still stand by my words. SpeakerGOD is the best song on X.

"Get Outta My Way" is a bit trash IMO.
..........replacing your ignorance with sheer bad taste smdh

Matt_

Mau ®;158731582 said:
"Get Outta My Way" is a bit trash IMO.

there have been so HORRIBLE opinions in this thread, but BY FAR this is the MOST DISGUSTING THING I HAVE EVER SEEN

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
there have been so HORRIBLE opinions in this thread, but BY FAR this is the MOST DISGUSTING THING I HAVE EVER SEEN
Slay her. Drag her. Read her.

[edit] I've now spent the last 15 minutes listening to get outta god's way on loop

Mau ®

The UK public agreed with me too. "Get Out of My Way" was the song that broke Kylie's #1 streak. She hasn't had one since "Two Hearts", after that came out GOOMW.

Deserved tbh.

"All The Lovers" should've been #1 though.

Matt_

Mau ®;158733808 said:
The UK public agreed with me too. "Get Out of My Way" was the song that broke Kylie's #1 streak. She hasn't had one since "Two Hearts", after that came out GOOMW.

Deserved tbh.

"All The Lovers" should've been #1 though.

#1 streak?
what #1 streak
what are you even on about
2 hearts peaked at #4 and she hasnt had back to back uk #1s since the 80s

edit; an alternative get outta my way video for you thirst hoes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom