• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floridian

If it was really TIDAL exclusive, it wouldn't show up on soundcloud nor Youtube.

ZsSE2Ew.gif

Glad to see Beyonce took Prince's advice. Her song is cute, and you know it's good because Royalan is dragging it.

An oldie but a goodie! Here’s Prince responding to a question about Beyoncé after a show they did together:
.. I was really curious as to how much she knew musically and I was really pleased to find out that she knew a lot about scales. Mixolydian scales and Egyptian styles and different things like that and.. I was trying to show her some chords on the piano and help her to respect the fact that if she learns piano ala Aretha Franklin and Ray Charles.. and things like that I mean it’s.. the sky’s the limit as to what she can do, ’cause she’s so very talented.

rhandino

Banned
I don't want "American Carbon Monoxide" tbh, I want to hear the full version of "A Night" or "Higher"

tumblr_mlaa548YeM1qcqqpjo1_r3_250.gif

Also I kind of have this lingering feeling that #BBHMM is only a marketing tool for TIDAL and not something to be included in #R8.

Floridian

I don't want "American Carbon Monoxide" tbh, I want to hear the full version of "A Night" or "Higher"

tumblr_mlaa548YeM1qcqqpjo1_r3_250.gif

Also I kind of have this lingering feeling that #BBHMM is only a marketing tool for TIDAL and not something to be included in #R8.

She said it herself that BBHMM was from R8. I secretly think it shouldn't be though.

SaintZ

I just Furious 7 and Iggy her cameo served a bit.

She only had like one line. It was "that's the girl I've heard so much about"(or something like that) and she high fived Michelle Rodriguez.

Listen to her (and Wiz Khalifa's) song Go Hard or Go Home tbh and buy it on iTunes.

*atmospheric pop music gif*

AZEALIA BANKS: ‘OH MY GOD, I WANT TO F**K THE PRESIDENT’
Azealia Banks may want to steer clear of First Lady Michelle Obama for a little while; in a new interview for her Billboard cover this month, the rapper revealed that she wants to have sex with the President.

“He’s so fine,” Banks said of Obama. “Those big-ass white teeth and ears hanging off his head. I’m like, ‘Oh my god, I want to f**k the president.'”
iIoFDdtTC8e6N.gif

royalan

Ummm...who doesn't want to see what that POTUS dick be like?

And you wouldn't have to worry about any blue dresses with me, pres.

Floridian

The background music being played at the beginning song
American Oxygen being sung like a half-assed slow ballad
Rih sounding tired & sick live with half of the lyrics only being sung
Her scratchy voice & outfit looking basic as hell

Yeah something's not adding up. This was one of her worst performances I've witnessed.
CnNdG2m.gif

So, American Oxygen is a ballad....and the theme song to the Final Four? Seems strange. Didn't see the performance, but the snippets sounded bad. Will continue to jam BBHMM.

royalan

This is starting to seem like Rih's messiest era since Rated R...and I'm starting to worry that she doesn't have a "Rude Boy" to save it. ;__;

Did Madonna kiss Rih at some point that we're not aware of?

This is starting to seem like Rih's messiest era since Rated R...and I'm starting to worry that she doesn't have a "Rude Boy" to save it. ;__;

It's probably less Madonna and more "executive produced by Kanye"

She seems more like she's at a stage in her career where she'd rather just make music she wants to make and just chill with everything being perfectly paced and shit. I don't see it as messy, it's a good thing really.

Unless you're talking about her performance in which case she's always been messy.

Floridian

- The tragic censoring
- Her paying her LOUD era dust with ZERO throwback
- the audience being ahead of her in singing lyrics
- The non-existent energy

Bye girl

tJwj1cT.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom