• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
R8 is giving MIAMTEC's rollout a run for its money. At least it will get more sales though when it's finally released.
iZvFDwNlZD7PN.gif

After seeing the video, that song would make for a good outro track on her album. I'm sure it will be finely tuned by then. Was that the only performance that audience saw? I kinda feel sorry for them.

Floridian

After seeing the video, that song would make for a good outro track on her album. I'm sure it will be finely tuned by then. Was that the only performance that audience saw? I kinda feel sorry for them.

There were earlier performances from some other bands I don't know of, but i'm not sure if they're the same audience.

Floridian

Turn in your stan card Sis... it's time to give up to the new Queens of pop.

Lol no, it'll take a lot more than one bad performance for me to do that. Especially since it wasn't 100% her fault anyway. And if the "new queens of pop" are who I think you're referring to, then definitely no.

It was just a messy performance tbh. I expect American Oxygen to still be another top 10 hit for Rih.

I think the song sounds great. Granted I had to take myself out of the performance as much as possible to figure out what the studio version is bound to sound like. I have hope though. Rihanna has mid-tempo ear worms on lock.

The Flop

Banned
There were audio issues from that stream since the beginning of it. It doesn't make sense to judge the song from that performance only, which is why I hope the CDQ version comes out really soon.

I have faith in RihRih, I still expect an album of Bops, but the good sis is not ready for some of these huge performances. Gaga 4 Superbowl.

Floridian

I have faith in RihRih, I still expect an album of Bops, but the good sis is not ready for some of these huge performances. Gaga 4 Superbowl.

I don't think Rih even considered that Concert to be one of her "huge" ones, hence why the effort was half there. And at the moment, Lady Gaga even being considered for the Superbowl seems really unlikely.

I don't think Rih even considered that Concert to be one of her "huge" ones, hence why the effort was half there. And at the moment, Lady Gaga even being considered for the Superbowl seems really unlikely.

Gaga isn't as far off the radar as some people in here would like you to think. She was making mass waves not even that long ago. That said I don't want her to do the super bowl until her next pop album comes out so she has more material

Aguila

#ICONIC
I think "A Night" is just an intro tbh. Poor souls expecting more

d7sm9SF.gif

Unlike the stans, there are those of us who DO expect more from Rhat.

Especially this late into ha career....

CBxPe2dUsAAFlry.png

Where is ha Fame Monster?

CBxPe2dUsAAFlry.png

Her Ray of Light?

CBxPe2dUsAAFlry.png

Her Blackout?

CBxPe2dUsAAFlry.png

Poor talentless Rhata.

CBxPe2dUsAAFlry.png

The Flop

Banned
Gaga isn't as far off the radar as some people in here would like you to think. She was making mass waves not even that long ago. That said I don't want her to do the super bowl until her next pop album comes out so she has more material

The queen of multi format domination. When will your favs own HSN and the billboard 200 with multiple albums. Ha demographic domination makes her perfect for the Superbowl.

itliehEdj0Aro.gif

Floridian

Yeah, it's why I mentioned at the moment. Give her one or two more albums then I could see her being shaped up in material.

Unlike the stans, there are those of us who DO expect more from Rhat.

Look up her 3rd album, Good Girl Gone Bad. It's pretty iconic* tbh.

d7sm9SF.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
Look up her 3rd album, Good Girl Gone Bad. It's pretty iconic* tbh.

d7sm9SF.gif

Chile, Microsoft threw me that album for free, and it's not even in the same league as the albums I mentioned. It's like fifty leagues down. Extract Umbrella and it's not any league lbr smh

Yado

What's your name, cause I'm impressed
Can you treat me good, I won't settle for less
You a hot boy, a rock boy
A fun toy, tote a glock boy

iPb88HU5xGd1P.gif

Floridian

Chile, Microsoft threw me that album for free, and it's not even in the same league as the albums I mentioned. It's like fifty leagues down. Extract Umbrella and it's not any league lbr smh

To you maybe. It's pretty subjective, unless you want to talk about sales?

Yado

No GAF OT has taught me that any music I don't personally enjoy is objective trash with no redeeming qualities. No exceptions.

Hyperbole and broad generalized statements are an amazing thing.

Isn't that pretty normal for Popgaf though? What would the dragging be without it?

Aguila

#ICONIC
Carlita is literally saving pop music single by single.

RACHEL-CROW-GIF-200-1324821169.gif

All That is her Everything is Embarrassing. Her Losing You.

RACHEL-CROW-GIF-200-1324821169.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom