• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

cory64

CRJ has a new song called "All That" produced by Dev Hynes and it's amazing. No VEVO yet, buy it on iTunes you pieces of shit omfg!

I bought ha!

Dev Hynes ha power!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First saving 2014 with BET
Now saving 2015 with ALL THAT

iXQEHSxbtqeFO.gif

rude

Banned
Ok I've actually finished the song and it singlehandedly decimates everything on 1989. Or, rather, Taylor's entire discography. I never thought I'd be perchedT for a Carly alber. She's really coming hard for those coinS iirc she's poor or something now

Floridian

Ok I've actually finished the song and it singlehandedly decimates everything on 1989. Or, rather, Taylor's entire discography. I never thought I'd be perchedT for a Carly alber. She's really coming hard for those coinS iirc she's poor or something now

I agrih. The fact that Carly comes out of nowhere and outshines Taylor's entire 1980s pop attempt with only 2 songs is really telling.

rhandino

Banned
wAit!

QBP0oZd.gif

All That is eviscerating me rn

QBP0oZd.gif

I can't deal with this OMG!

QBP0oZd.gif

Not Carlysus with two amazing songs
destined to flop
destroying the half-assed output of Taylor Hew

qiNqN9V.jpg

Coolluck

I'll give y'all All That but what is the other song that Carly put out that some are talking about. It can't be I Really Like You because I've already forgotten everything about that song except Tom Hanks.

rude

Banned
so are you guys just pretending to like All Trash
A lot of your comments make you seem really naïve (not sure if that's your shtick?) so I'll spell it out for you. Allah That is actually scratching the itch for the convergence of modern music sensibilities w/80s nostalgia in a way that other recent artists (see: Taylor "I don't have black friends" Swift) etc. It's a study in pastiche and reappropriation, a bop for the ages, a modern gem.

Carly, the savior.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
all that is cute
looking forward to the probable sléy that carly isgoing to deliver with her next alber

rude

Banned
Are we really so starved for good pop that Carly Kloss has become discussion worthy?
T5MkQpi.gif
would you rather we discuss the multiple failings of gaga again? would you like to talk about artpop, the pop industry's spontaneous abortion, for the 987th time or maybe how the fame monster actually only has a handful of good songs?

would you rather we discuss the multiple failings of gaga again? would you like to talk about artpop, the pop industry's spontaneous abortion, for the 987th time or maybe how the fame monster actually only has a handful of good songs?
No but does anyone HONESTLY think that Carly song is good? Like really?

I mean people were coming for Ultraviolence in OTX, saying it was boring and flat so how can anyone who did that Stan for All That??

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
having a moment with Celine and her magnum opus
the only thing that has even come close is young and beautiful

edit; I see rihanna was a fucking disaster at march madness
this is why she'll never be queen

edit2; I really really really like that zayn demo
it just makes me so peaceful and conten

Meowster

Carly Fad Jepson is over. Just like Iggy Azalea is in 2015 and Azealia Banks has been since the dawn of time.

Meanwhile, Celine is genuinely The Queen of Pop. Enya is up there too.

Mau ®

Once again POPGAF stanning the underdog and shading the TOP DOG in the process.

let me make it clear. "All That" will be dropped in less than a week once it's clear no one fucks with it. Taylor will continue to obliterate your shit faves with her POP OPUS. Thats the way things work.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Carly Fad Jepson is over. Just like Iggy Azalea is in 2015 and Azealia Banks has been since the dawn of time.

Meanwhile, Celine is genuinely The Queen of Pop. Enya is up there too.
No one cares about Senile ( except maybe the Titanic song.)

Vazduh

I'm sure all the people who bought BTD, Ultraviolence, and stream Lana on Spotify just pretend to like her.

Meanwhile Herpes once again tries to imitate 1989's sound and gets praised by like 3 people

But Kiss was released in 2012, sis, a full month before Taylor's first attempt at bubblegum pop, which was Red.

I6LVNfE.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
the fact that the swift stans simultaneously insist that carly rae jepsen isn't fit to be mentioned in the same breath as taylor while also trying to drag her.....the botheredness is real. carly has them shook.

Matt_

is carly to taylor what rita is to rihanna?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom