• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
Mature parenting!

CB2cdtVW4AANi6X.jpg

SaintZ

I have expressed my distaste with Carly Rat Jetson but I'll admit that All That is quite good. Slay a bit Carly.

American Oxigen on the other hand
waq685xu9z.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I am lowkey kiing at how the carters are sabotaging R8
first by making Kanye the executive producer and next by using her
as a test pawn for Tidal, poor label puppet

a3425585.gif

royalan

a3425585.gif

This is Beyonce's doing. I just know it.

She just couldn't handle that Rih was shining brighter.

But who thought she would stoop so low, to sabotage the future queen in this way...

Floridian

Rih needs to let Roc Nation go & stop taking loyalty too far. Quit with the TIDAL exclusives & get back to Spotify/VEVO/iTunes that made her a global force in the first place.

nbsISmR.gif

Mau ®

a3425585.gif

!!!!

Good thing we have a true artist, Taylor Swift, to save pop music from it's destitute state.

Touchdown

Banned
And right now it's all too late. Rihanna, Nicki, and Madge(enthusiastically) all signed on that dotted line from hell. Which will be the first to rebel against the royal family of music when they realize they made a terrible mistake I wonder? TBH I think Rihanna will and I hope she does it sooner than later.

2e4690151e.gif

royalan

And right now it's all too late. Rihanna, Nicki, and Madge(enthusiastically) all signed on that dotted line from hell. Which will be the first to rebel against the royal family of music when they realize they made a terrible mistake I wonder? TBH I think Rihanna will and I hope she does it sooner than later.

2e4690151e.gif

Nicki's lucky she got her album out the door before this shit went down.

TIDAL is going to kill this era for Rihanna, but it would have DESTROYED Nicki...

Floridian

2e4690151e.gif

tbh, Rihanna hasn't had a flop era yet, & she's still fairly young, so she has time to learn from mistakes & what not. She can afford a bad era if that's what it comes to.

Touchdown

Banned
btw all the Bey stans laughing it up now aren't going to be laughing soon when they realize that Tidal will be the only place they'll be able to stream Bey's music. Best believe her and J won't let their stuff be ripped to Youtube. She's in this thing for the long haul.

656da4e4ef.gif

Floridian

btw all the Bey stans laughing it up now aren't going to be laughing soon when they realize that Tidal will be the only place they'll be able to stream Bey's music. Best believe her and J won't let their stuff be ripped to Youtube. She's in this thing for the long haul.

656da4e4ef.gif

I think the majority of Tidal Suscribers are Bey stans themselves, so they won't really have much of an issue with that.

Mau ®

Bey stans are the only ones willing to put with that trash. It's like they enjoy being in a miserable marriage. like fave, like stan I guess.

656da4e4ef.gif

Who cares? If I want to listen to the music and support my fave buy purchasing her music or supporting it through streaming with money, why should I not laugh. Only the broke complain. If people don't like it, then like everything else, wait.

If Rih fails, this is not due to streaming because technically, you still have to buy her album for success to happen. And if Rih stans are mad because they have no faith in there fave to deliver an album of black excellence and buy it out of principle of being a stan, knowing her style and trusting that her music is good that all other stans do for their faves, then oh well.

I trust my fave to deliver.... Which is why I bought self-titled the minute it dropped and she didn't have 3 singles to make one decision. *shrugs*

royalan

All I know is now that 16 of the biggest acts on the planet are now tied down by this Tidal mess, now is the perfect time for The Legend to blindside the world with new music.

#X62015WorldDomination
uO4Seyr.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
bey isn't signed to roc nation, and she's a part owner of TIDAL.....if any of you think she doesn't have the freedom to do precisely whatever the hell she wants with her releases then you're all mad & delusional. if TIDAL flops she'll just release BEYONCÉ II: JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT IT WAS SAFE TO GO BACK TO YOUR LACEFRONT on itunes and slay a couple more sales records all over again.

bey isn't signed to roc nation, and she's a part owner of TIDAL.....if any of you think she doesn't have the freedom to do precisely whatever the hell she wants with her releases then you're all mad & delusional. if TIDAL flops she'll just release BEYONCÉ II: JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT IT WAS SAFE TO GO BACK TO YOUR LACEFRONT on itunes and slay a couple more sales records all over again.
lightning doesn't strike twice sis. bookmark me but ha next album won't sell as good first week.

3phemeral

I still use Beyonslāy in its entirety. Some songs more than others but I've yet to skip anything outright when I'm not searching for specific tracks.

Partition, Blow, Rocket, Superpower, Heaven, No Angel practically own her entire discography. Bar-raising chanteuse, 帝碧昂丝.

aRuhzA

I want to like this but her voice irks me for some reason and then, when it hits the chorus, it loses me. The verses are life giving, though.

Meowster

OMG. Birthday sounds so good on my nice headphones. Walking On Gags is still as good as ever. She should close out the era with a G.U.Y.-like tea with It Takes Two. That song is great.

Meowster

It's crazy how Godga's genuine classic "Just Dance" is only about 18k from being at the seven million mark. Bless Billboard for unveiling this all today. Still think it is shocking that "Applause" outsold her best song "Alejandro" according to them.

do we even NEED to? one would have to be afflicted with delusions of the highest order to deny that ARTPOP is worse than BTW—not to even mention TFM.
oh no I completely agree, ARTPOP < GODTW

but let's see Gaga's next output before we declare ha career a "precipitous decline" when ur fave has been afforded the same chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom