• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
AO is absolute trash
she can try it all she likes with that video but it wont ever stop that song from being shit

Floridian

Not here for the AO hate bandwagon...

FFS=AO>BBHMM

w7CXZUj.gif

rhandino

Banned
I suppose the dissonance with the visual and the lyrics is done on purpose and the video is very nice indeed.

Still I don't like the song as much as 45S and #BBHMM. There is just something off about it =/

Or maybe I don't care because I am not "american" *shrugs*

I suppose the dissonance with the visual and the lyrics is done on purpose and the video is very nice indeed.

Still I don't like the song as much as 45S and #BBHMM. There is just something off about it =/

Or maybe I don't care because I am not "american" *shrugs*

Oh, I think it was most likely intentional. A juxtaposition to show that what she's singing about isn't how it is.

I would just prefer if the song by itself weren't so "Rah, rah, Murica"

Floridian

Should have been the first single imo.

Breathe out, breathe in
American oxygen
Every breath I breathe
Chasin' this American Dream
We sweat for a nickel and a dime
Turn it into an empire
Breathe in, this feeling
American, American oxygen

American oxygen
Breathe in, this feeling
American, American Oxygen
American oxygen
Breathe in, this feeling
American, American Oxygen

J3yHmAA.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
too many egos tbh
We'll have to cope with Bang Bang and Lady Marmalade

Touchdown

Banned
Wait I love the video. Y'all are hatin' ass right wingers if you don't think this slays. Most mature sound and video this year. Grammy worthy tbh

0683577d01.gif

what if this Rih era is shit because she's using rejects for TIDAL, and then she'll launch a proper album once they've no longer stipulated it be a TIDAL exclusive?

psUPlmx.gif

SaintZ

The Rhat was clearly inspired by Lana when making this video but somehow the song was even more boring than anything found in Ultraviolence.

Matt_

a rih/katy song would nab that #1 record from mariah for sure

Matt_

45seconds is absolutely refusing to leave my itunes library and it is driving me insane
I've asked for a refund
I've deleted it
I've hidden it from my icloud
and yet it still is in my most recent playlist and will not remove itself from my phone

this is not acceptable behaviour

Touchdown

Banned
Wait I get the feeling Rih pushed this out quicker than she wanted to just to get another exclusive up on Tidal. We still need the BBHMM video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom