• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aguila

#ICONIC
animated-gifs-alarm-14.gif

Sky's new album is called Masochism.

tumblr_mvc9iaasEC1slibiio1_500.gif

Mau ®

2015 will be the best year in music tbh. Most of my faves are releasing this year *.*

Coldplay
Rihanna
Drake
Kanye West
Kings of Leon

Plus super excited for: The National, Grimes, Jamie XX, Florece + The Machine, Lana del Rey and Mumford & Sons.

This year will be the best ever in music. What a blessing.

SaintZ

Avril, her next Keep Holding On, Fly is being released on the 16th. She's gonna shoot a video for the song too :duca:

She's also releasing a Christmas alber and "going back" to "acting" :biblio:

http://blbrd.cm/9O29W4

UGH THIS BITCH

Floridian

The King is DEAD, Long Live the King!

Michael remains unbothered in the afterlife doe, Thriller is one of the TRUE iconic moments in history
Lemme know when Bruno can make an album half as iconic as Thriller or Bad, then u can refer to him as "King". And tbh, JT is more ahead of Bruno atm in that category. But give Bruno a bit more time maybe.
rA9Yhkt.gif

Mau ®;159097129 said:
MJ is so overrated IMHO.

*runs away*

image.php

Two things about MJ:

The Thriller video scared the shit out of me when I was kid. I would always end up crying while watching it. Werewolf Michael was truly horrifying.

Billie Jean is pretty great.

Floridian

Two things about MJ:

The Thriller video scared the shit out of me when I was kid. I would always end up crying while watching it. Werewolf Michael was truly horrifying.

Billie Jean is pretty great.

The thriller video to me wasn't that bad when I first saw it. Then again I was a horror fanatic as a kid, so zombies & werewolf type shit didn't really bother me. I remember complaining though about why the video was so long =/

rude

Banned
Channel Boreange was really bad outside of Pyramids and Pink Matter. Fucking hated that Aaliyah cover he did a while ago too; he can't fucking sing so he needs to stop with all that.

Floridian

I think bjork dun fuck'd up, & I liked Channel Orange so i'm here for new Frank shit.

I may have to come up with a top 20 for this year instead of 10. Mmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom