• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
gCfzx.png

Trending.

Partition

Banned
Mau ®;156089437 said:
sisT,

I just listened to "David" by Grimes for the first time.

I'm crying atm!!

she's coming so hard

I can't wait for people to finally [ l e t h e r i n ] once her album is out.

Ahasverus

From the Madonna thread

Can somebody tell me why the song "Rebel Heart" is not on the album? It's the best Madonna song in years. In fact, for what I've heard, this doesn't feel like one cohesive album, but like 2 albums stitched together: A bad, bland, dumb dance romp and an actually good, musically competent and lyrically interesting slow album. I'm pelasantly surprised, but some songs from the altter category are.. bonus tracks.

God Tier:
- Rebel heart (Without Avicii)
- Wash all over me

Good Tier:
- Ghosttown
- Devil Pray
- Joan of Arc
- Inside out
- Messiah
- Queen
- Addicted

Meh Tier:
- Hold tight
- Iconic
- Heartbreak City
- Veni Vedi Vici
- Beautiful Scars
- Borrowed Time
- Grafitti Heart
- Autotune baby

Bad Tier:
- Unapologetic Bitch
- Body Shop
- Best Night
- S.E.X (Really?)

Call-the-asylum Tier:
- Iliuminati
- Bitch I'm Madonna
- Holy Water

Note how a good album could have been made with the good and god tiers. That album would have been the best Madonna album since Ray of Light. But alas.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
i was listening to Confessions earlier

my power, my impact, to have affected the thread's topic without even posting about it

Ahasverus

I think Guy Oseary was saying the original plan was to make a double album. One side Rebel and another Heart.
Oh, interesting, I wasn't so far off. It shows. Heart would have been the best Madonna album since RoL.
She should give up being edgy and vulgar for being trendy, the songs I listed as God/Good are so faaar away from the others, it's embarassing. Some seem like they come from a person with 30 years of mature and succesful carreer, the other come from Rebeca Black's B-tape.

Mau ®

Phone Sex
Go
REALiTi
Entropy
Genesis
Oblivion

What kind of musical perfection? Bless Claire Elise Boucher aka GRIMES.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Mau ®;156091723 said:
Phone Sex
Go
REALiTi
Entropy
Genesis
Oblivion

What kind of musical perfection? Bless Claire Elise Boucher aka GRIMES.

my fave song of hers is circumambient tbh

Floridian

MDNA at least has I'm Addicted, the first 3 minutes of Gang Bang, and Love Spent

Hard Candy literally has nothing
except maybe 4 Minutes

Umm 4 minutes, Beats go on, Give it 2 me (Paul edit), Dance 2night, & She's not me shits on MDNA. I'm addicted is alright but ehhh...

cory64

Arguing about Madonna's 5th through 10th studio efforts >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> arguing about her 11th through 13th

cory64

And the tracks on Ray of Light that aren't Frozen have to deal with the fact that they aren't Frozen, but that doesn't mean the exercise is futile.

But that wouldn't be fair because the other four would have go up against Ray of Light.

#NVAY

Also I want an OT-11 do over coz Natalir Kills is NOT the topic I had hoped to take over the first few pages. Pressed tbh.

Somehow Rihanna is to blame for this

Mau ®

We're still note sure if Bajan Oxygen is coming out tomorrow though.

Let's keep the faith.

Although I'm not sure if I'm into Imagine Dragons-anna

I close my eyes until I see
I don't need hands to touch me
Be a Body
I lean on walls until I stand
I touch my face with my hand
Be a Body

tumblr_m29t6qJtZ21r94e9jo1_500.gif

cute bop

Status
Not open for further replies.