• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Hm...the continued emasculation of gay men in this community. Another paragraph to add to my thesis.

Reported btw.

to whom are you even referring?

rude

Banned
Mau ®;159365002 said:
I didn't know Will Gegory (one half of Goldfrapp) was involved in How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful.

!!
Goldfrapp's last was such a d i s s a p o i n t m e n t. Trash.

Mau ®

Goldfrapp's last was such a d i s s a p o i n t m e n t. Trash.

Took me a while to digest it but I've come to enjoy it.

Still better than Head First. That was a bit trash tbh. But they made Supernature and Seventh Tree. I'll always be here for them.

rude

Banned
Mau ®;159366250 said:
Took me a while to digest it but I've come to enjoy it.

Still better than Head First. That was a bit trash tbh. But they made Supernature and Seventh Tree. I'll always be here for them.
Maybe I need to listen to it again idk. And stan for the iconic Seventh Tree.

Grey is good
The light is good
We went down to Hollywood
You only get one chance in Tinsel Town

I save the part
The sweetest part
Shook for you

Everything comes around
Bringing us back again
Here is when we start
And where we end

oprah5.gif

Mau ®

Maybe I need to listen to it again idk. And stan for the iconic Seventh Tree.

Grey is good
The light is good
We went down to Hollywood
You only get one chance in Tinsel Town

I save the part
The sweetest part
Shook for you

Everything comes around
Bringing us back again
Here is when we start
And where we end

oprah5.gif

!!!

Seventh Tree is life-changing.

could you please put that thing that that person wanted in the OP so that we can finally have the popgaf grammys tbh
So3oUXP.gif

are they even real tho?
also not blaming u :)

I don't even know what "links" he was talking about, whatever he was describing was not in the last OP so I was like uhhh

Marius, just PM me whatever you want me to put in gurl

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
i'd assume
hausofmarius.minus.com
hausofnemesis.minus.com
koodo.minus.com

Bayonetta has one as nito but I forget what that one is because what I thought it was is private now, beysus has one and so does botty but I don't know theres

mattgaf.minus.com is mine but its just smileys

SaintZ

I don't even know what "links" he was talking about, whatever he was describing was not in the last OP so I was like uhhh

Marius, just PM me whatever you want me to put in gurl
GIRL, LOOK AT OT9, JESUS THE LINKS HAVE BEEN IN THE OP SINCE LIKE OT3 O 4, JESUS.

Floridian

could you please put that thing that that person wanted in the OP so that we can finally have the popgaf grammys tbh
So3oUXP.gif

are they even real tho?
also not blaming u :)

I forgot about those things. They're never going to be delivered anyway so it might as well be scrapped. Should have been handed to someone who's more active.

Meowster

Ghosttown was good. She looks so much prettier (and younger) with her hair like that. Literally looks ten years younger than the Living For Love music video.

Frodo

Just got home now. I kind of like Ghosttown.

Not sure what is going on, but I like it. Madonna looks very pretty. I like her she is wearing her diastema.

Matt_

not a fan of ghostown but its a step in the right direction for her
video was well done too

rude

Banned
I'm interested in hearing what your voices sound like tbh. Then we can really tell the difference between a freshwater tuna and a CATFISH.

rhandino

Banned
Did you not understand my comment? I'm calling out all the people that spout that masc 4 masc samuella nonsense tbh...

Report me if you must.

Yes, it's totally because of that and not because his old twitter where he posted some fab pic of himself called Samuella Smith or something and was quickly deleted after he got famous.

aAGNz0C.gif

I guess that with time Samuella evolved to Samantha.

rude

Banned
Yes, it's totally because of that and not because his old twitter where he posted some fab pic of himself called Samuella Smith or something and was quickly deleted after he got famous.

http://i.imgur.com/aAGNz0C.gif[IMG]

I guess that with time Samuella evolved to Samantha.[/QUOTE]
The fact that you're trying to justify his self hatred so that you can continue to use "samuella" and "samantha" itp....maybe i'm overstepping my boundaries as an lgbtq ally, so I'll just drop it and let you [ r e d a c t e d ] sort this out amongst yourselves?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
The fact that you're trying to justify his self hatred so that you can continue to use "samuella" and "samantha" itp....maybe i'm overstepping my boundaries as an lgbtq ally, so I'll just drop it and let you [ r e d a c t e d ] sort this out amongst yourselves?

Im gonna agree with you. The hate within the LGBT community ain't right. It's like the self hatred in the black community when they are fighting over who is darker or lighter skin and insulting just over tones and shit that shouldn't really be an issue instead of focusing on the main goal. LGBT wants respect when they cant respect themselves. Don't stop reading them hunty.

Floridian

Im gonna agree with you. The hate within the LGBT community ain't right. It's like the self hatred in the black community when they are fighting over who is darker or lighter skin and insulting just over tones and shit that shouldn't really be an issue instead of focusing on the main goal. LGBT wants respect when they cant respect themselves. Don't stop reading them hunty.

Is the straight shaming going to stop along with that?
1f485.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom