• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

3phemeral

Everything Wrong With Britney Spears "Toxic"

I stopped watching after their incessant use of "stripper" and "whore."

AInfJe

Im gonna agree with you. The hate within the LGBT community ain't right.

The gay community is just a microcosm of the human community.

It's like the self hatred in the black community when they are fighting over who is darker or lighter skin and insulting just over tones and shit that shouldn't really be an issue instead of focusing on the main goal.

Well why don't you just go right ahead and tell us what our main goal should be then. Since you're so well versed in black issues and everything.

LGBT wants respect when they cant respect themselves.
Is there a nu-gays movement now too?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
The gay community is just a microcosm of the human community.
Ok but doesn't make any right to mock people within the community either.

Well why don't you just go right ahead and tell us what our main goal should be then. Since you're so well versed in black issues and everything.
It is not that I'm well versed in the black issues but sometimes instead of creating conflict within the community itself focus on dealing with the issues we are seeing everyday like the random white cop shooting innocent people that shouldn't be dealing with that shit plus the stereotypes that have to be dealt with that keep getting pushed to this community when same shit is done in other communities and get praised or ignored.

Is there a nu-gays movement now too?
There is a nasty side of the community that makes us look bad and that is the truth. It's not the nu-gays exist and think everything is better for the gays but there is a lot of wrong things that keep happening in the LGBT community within the community.

does misgendering yourself count as a mistake tho

you could just be a bot tbh

I thought she was DMeisterJ at first tbh.

Ok but doesn't make any right to mock people within the community either.

As adult men, women, and other, I think it wold be prudent for us to either grow thicker skin or learn how to ignore people who don't directly affect our lives.

instead of creating conflict within the community itself

You might want to look into why there is "conflict" within the "black community" and see what factors and government policies led to the state the "community" is in today.

focus on dealing with the issues we are seeing everyday like the random white cop shooting innocent people

We've been dealing with that shit for DECADES. The advent of camera phones just makes it easier to document. Like I said previously, factors and policies maintain the status quo whereby rogue policemen largely get away with their crimes or are only "punished" with the evidence is so egregious that it cannot be ignored.

stereotypes that have to be dealt with that keep getting pushed to this community when same shit is done in other communities and get praised or ignored.
I'm not certain what you mean here.

There is a nasty side of the community that makes us look bad and that is the truth.

I don't consider myself part of the "gay community" so I can't speak to how/what people are doing to make us look bad. As a member of any community, however, when confronted with stereotypes about your community it's probably better to educate those who have an incorrect assumption, or do as I do and just refuse to entertain the notion. I had a boss recently tell me that black people need to get over racism (he is Puerto Rican). Instead of getting myself fired for coming at him sideways, I changed the subject to something work related. When he comments on how feminine gays freak him out and looks to me to reciprocate, I, again refuse to engage and go about my business.

there is a lot of wrong things that keep happening in the LGBT community

Wrong how? How does what the next man does affect you personally, physically, mentally etc. 9 times out of 10 it doesn't. Then again, I don't live or die by peoples perceptions of the gays. I don't live in an area with a high out and proud population so I'm often met with curiosity than anything.

I thought she was DMeisterJ at first tbh.

I don't think rude has ever been that vile. "She's" working on it however.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Wasn't Style supposed to be one of the better songs on 1989? I'm starting to think that I don't understand what you all like about music. It's obviously not the songs.
i7KapzdS9XASW.gif

The stans disappeared like a week or two after the album release. Says a lot about Taylor and her relevance.
iy9aOtZZbSdKl.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Mau ®;159385930 said:
DMJ is amazing.

!!!!

the fact that rhat is flopping and I have nobody here to remind them constantly that she is shiit and kiii over their fumes is quite sad, the gods have abandon me

w6z5ckhv.gif

i'd assume
hausofmarius.minus.com
hausofnemesis.minus.com
koodo.minus.com

Bayonetta has one as nito but I forget what that one is because what I thought it was is private now, beysus has one and so does botty but I don't know theres

mattgaf.minus.com is mine but its just smileys

Assuming that's what the good sis wanted, I just added them. Thanks <3

Your move Mariuuuuu

Not you getting banned! :(

michael-noooo-gif-804.gif
Don't bite the hand that feeds, sis.

It's a Jody Watley-sized wonder this community is allowed to carry out its daily treachery in the crystal pure Vaikuntha that is OT.

Reported to the proper authorities, all of you. ALL of you.

iy9aOtZZbSdKl.gif

/arudeteatbhnooneissafe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom