• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
not u coming for Ubisoft and dragging the Wii U, an amazing console, through the dirt tbh
J9FVtjD.png

Wii U > your eigtththth generation fave*
*excl PS4 tbh because it gave us GOdborne and has the definitive version of TLOU

Y'all need to get into the PC instead of the console flops tbh.

Floridian

not u coming for Ubisoft and dragging the Wii U, an amazing console, through the dirt tbh
J9FVtjD.png

Wii U > your eigtththth generation fave*
*excl PS4 tbh because it gave us GOdborne and has the definitive version of TLOU

The Wii U doesn't have Xtinaborne nor God Theft Auto V nor Godify, but then again, the PS4 doesn't have the Mario 3D world/Kart & Smash Bros holy trinity.

I'd get an xbox one but they only have 2 games that I want, one of which was delayed to 2016 ofc
J9FVtjD.png

Y'all need to get into the PC instead of the console flops tbh.
tumblr_m41aygNfBB1r15uyio2_r4_250.gif

I used to be a PC gamer around 2009-2011 but I got fed up of waiting for ports and shit so I bought a PS3 and never looked back. Obviously the situation has got a lot better, with most ports coming out around the same time now (excl the obvious ones) but it used to be really bad tbh.

Anyway I own every 8th generation console so I'm pretty much prepared for anything.
when oculus takes off properly tho I might get a PC.

Touchdown

Banned
tumblr_m41aygNfBB1r15uyio2_r4_250.gif

I used to be a PC gamer around 2009-2011 but I got fed up of waiting for ports and shit so I bought a PS3 and never looked back. Obviously the situation has got a lot better, with most ports coming out around the same time now (excl the obvious ones) but it used to be really bad tbh.

Anyway I own every 8th generation console so I'm pretty much prepared for anything.
when oculus takes off properly tho I might get a PC.

Get into Cities: Skylines and get your life

tumblr_ml2n0d9H391ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Mau ®;159338437 said:
I haven't kept up with console sales other than seeing PS4 doing good. Is this true?
they're not close but they outsold PS4 during december and maybe one other month since. idr remember.

UK is another situation tho. XB1 is consistently plugged by GAME + a lot of UK retailers as MS seems far more willing to discount it.

Mau ®

Yeah the video is ok.

I'm also surprised they didn't overdo it with the saturated, high-contrast lightning they usually go for to hide her age.

Touchdown

Banned
Hmmm it's going to be close but to me it's looking like Mariah will retain ha Billboard crowning record afterall. I'll remain perched though just in case.

tumblr_nklsfuw2vQ1qd8zg3o1_500.gif

Rhat > Bey

Onika and Amethyst are both trash.

I'm not that familiar with Janet tbh.

Chris Brown and Drake both trash again.

Of course Yeezus is better than Jay.

Adele sucks but she's still better than Samuella.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
aside from scream I have absolutely no use for the Jackson family

edit; and maybe abc 123 once in a blue moon

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
La Toya was fabulous on The Apprentice tbh

oop ive been clocked
latoya has provided some entertainment on drag race and in gif form
but that is all

edit; regarding tinashe anyone with a brain would put bey over rih
bey is on a higher plane of existence in almost every regard, with rih only challenging her in fashion

Mau ®

Um. There's millions who prefer Rih over Bey, despite Bey's clear superiority over her in matters of talent and dancing. Each one offers a different experience tbh~

Floridian

bey is on a higher plane of existence in almost every regard, with rih only challenging her in fashion

xeOpRP5.gif

Look, both of them are my favs, but Beyonce is nowhere near Rih in fashion. Beyonce may be more acclaimed than her & a better performer, but Rih is fresher & offers more music variety that I enjoy from her.

rude

Banned
Hm...the continued emasculation of gay men in this community. Another paragraph to add to my thesis.

Reported btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom