• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
tumblr_nmgrvfK2Mh1th0lu3o1_500.png

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Is The Night Is Still Young Nicki's next single?
I like it so I hope so
Honestly other than Anaconda (which was obviously absolutely massive) I haven't seen or heard anything about Nicki this era, did it flop? quietly slay? have I just managed to miss all the hype and news?

Driver roll up the partition please
Driver roll up the partition please
I don't need you seeing Yonce on her knees
Took 45 minutes to get all dressed up
We ain't even gonna make it to this club
Now my mascara running, red lipstick smudged
Oh he so horny, he want to fuck
He bucked all my buttons, he ripped my blouse
He Monica Lewinski all on my gown

iDfEgIY5dg628.gif

Oh there daddy, d-daddy didn't bring the towel
Oh baby, b-baby we slow it down
Took 45 minutes to get all dressed up
We ain't even gonna make it to this club

iEPdRtXlNE4Ld.gif

Take all of me
I just wanna be the girl you like, girl you like
The kind of girl you like, girl you like
Take all of me
I just wanna be the girl you like, girl you like
The kinda girl you like
Is right here with me

iMVvEB2HzLTcC.gif
The only usable track from Beyoncé tbfh
xYF9Ag5.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Watching Charlie Bartlett then suddenly
tumblr_m670uhzFZi1r0u8nw.jpg

a wild drake appears

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
is there any evidence that this respresents a shift in policy at all? for all we know a week exclusive is all that was ever planned.

Mau ®

It's a two week exclusivity, if that's the case.

American Dioxide (song) might be TIDAL exclusive for streaming. It's apparently out next week on VEVO and iTunes. No real loss though.

imo we should wait for R8, if that appears on spotify day and date then i'll be quite surprised tbqh

Doubtful. Unapologetic came out on Spotify like a year after it's initial release.

It'll be on TIDAL day one though. For sure.

Floridian

Mau ®;159325066 said:
It's a two week exclusivity, if that's the case.

American Dioxide (song) might be TIDAL exclusive for streaming. It's apparently out next week on VEVO and iTunes. No real loss though.

Doubtful. Unapologetic came out on Spotify like a year after it's initial release.

It'll be on TIDAL day one though. For sure.

I'm sure Rihanna's material is just timed exclusive on TIDAL. She won't leave spotify completely when she's the most streamed pop artist on it.

Mau ®

I'm sure Rihanna's material is just timed exclusive on TIDAL. She won't leave spotify completely when she's the most streamed pop artist on it.

She's also the most followed female by margin of millions.

It'll be incredibly stupid to just abandon that platform.

... I am in the middle of my yearly Assassins Creed fever and her cover of "Everybody wants to Rule The World" during the Unity trailer finally clicked for me with those visuals.

I liked Royals but my brother played that song so much that now It bothers me a little =/
please love yourself :(
although tbh I used to be trapped in the AC cycle but Unity finally broke it for me. I couldn't play anymore, it was so tedious and they overcomplicated everything in a really bad way with all the RPG-esque stuff. Like it makes no sense for that piece of clothing to be 1000x more sword resistant etc.

I really want to be playing atm but I have so much uni coursework and it's stressing me out D: XB3D just arrived this morning as well. It's taunting me.
Yearly Assassin's Creed fever...

Sis, seek medical attention. Unless you're only playing ACII, Brotherhood or Black Flag aka the only three good games in the series.
fixed that for u
Her best song was Push
shhh...
image.php

rhandino

Banned
Yearly Assassin's Creed fever...

Sis, seek medical attention. Unless you're only playing ACII and Brotherhood aka the only two good games in the series.
B-But I replayed II, Brotherhood and Revelations last year after playing Black Flag...

I never played III though because the horror stories BUT it was on discount along LIberation and Freedom Cry.
III AND LIBERATION ARE GOOD, SCREW THE HATERS!!!

Also I can't help myself, their CG trailers are jusT too much for me to resist.

Her best song was Push
Wait, I can get behind this accurate FACT.

And so I push, to close the door.
Of this sky you've made for me, to keep me away.
And now we push, push, to stand together.
Because I am Lorde (YAYAYA).

aRuhzA

I haven't touched Asscreed yet, and don't have the desire to. Wii-Ubisoft can keep that tired franchise
J9FVtjD.png
not u coming for Ubisoft and dragging the Wii U, an amazing console, through the dirt tbh
J9FVtjD.png

Wii U > your eigtththth generation fave*
*excl PS4 tbh because it gave us GOdborne and has the definitive version of TLOU

rhandino

Banned
not u coming for Ubisoft and dragging the Wii U, an amazing console, through the dirt tbh
J9FVtjD.png

Wii U > your eigtththth generation fave*
*excl PS4 tbh because it gave us GOdborne and has the definitive version of TLOU

Not you excluding Godify as one of the most important reasons to own the Jesus 4

7qJNEZx.gif

When will the other flops tbh

Mau ®

I only played ACI and ACII. There's too many AssCred games out now that I find the task of keeping up overwhelming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom