• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of Christmas albums, when is Katheryn Hudson supposed to unleash her latest aural tragedy?

But Eartha still remains untopped after 70(?) years.

No lies.

Honestly, Santa Baby, All I Want for Christmas Is You, and Blue Christmas are the only original Christmas songs I can stand. Paul McCartney should redact himself for Simply Having A Wonderful Christmastime.

Floridian

Speaking of Christmas albums, when is Katheryn Hudson supposed to unleash her latest aural tragedy?

Not an album but she already did a few days ago.

V1IGmFt.gif

I really love how stripped back this album is overall. It doesn't lean on production nearly as much as 21 and it's better for it. Adele's voice carries it and the organic instrumentation is a fantastic complement. Getting some hardcore folk vibes with a lot of the songs.

YwJykrG.png

Raise your standards.
We've been through this. Meteoritic ain't shit.

Read those reviews and half of them aren't even about the album, they're about Gaga. There's one that is literally a 0 and it says that with Born This Way Gaga is proving that she's above all of us and she's a transcendental entity or some shit.

Never forget this HONEST review tho.

As an album, ‘Born This Way’ was the sound of someone trying to force a massive hat into a tiny car. It is a sprawling, ambitious album that shouted to be heard when everyone was already listening, but no other album in 2011 tried quite this hard to be amazing, and no other album succeeded in as many ways.

You look like a movie
You sound like a song
My god this reminds me of when we were young
Let me photograph you in this light
In case it is the last time that we might
Be exactly like we were before we realized
We were sad of getting old it made us restless
It was just like a movie
It was just like a song

bsJ7RnF.gif

I wasn't ready for Adele to punch my [redacted] this hard. Literally the only flop song on this album is Hello.

Touchdown

Banned
You look like a movie
You sound like a song
My god this reminds me of when we were young
Let me photograph you in this light
In case it is the last time that we might
Be exactly like we were before we realized
We were sad of getting old it made us restless
It was just like a movie
It was just like a song

bsJ7RnF.gif

I wasn't ready for Adele to punch my [redacted] this hard. Literally the only flop song on this album is Hello.

yes it punched my soul

bsJ7RnF.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Happy Thanksgiving american sistren!
such a cute little holiday, makes me wish the UK had an equivalent

also just wondering, if you do Turkey for thanksgiving what do you do for Christmas?

We've been through this. Meteoritic ain't shit.

Read those reviews and half of them aren't even about the album, they're about Gaga. There's one that is literally a 0 and it says that with Born This Way Gaga is proving that she's above all of us and she's a transcendental entity or some shit.

Never forget this HONEST review tho.

I LOVED BORN THIS WAY!

However, in my opinion, it needed to be cut just a little bit...

SchiBe was the best song on that album!

Phreaker

I love Hello, but I agree...the album is fantastic. I am glad you let her in.

also just wondering, if you do Turkey for thanksgiving what do you do for Christmas?

Thanks sis! And happy Thanksgiving to all.

I am getting ready to start my green bean dish that I'm taking to my Mom's for dinner, we are having it early this year since my Grandfather can't really drive in the dark anymore, :( Yeah, we always do Turkey for Thanksgiving and sometimes for Christmas too. However, we sometimes do a "Christmas Ham" or Prime Rib instead. The meals are very similar though, at least with my family.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy

christmas turkey actually is a new 'tradition' based on american thanksgiving

people used to eat goose and pork on christmas

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
christmas turkey actually is a new 'tradition' based on american thanksgiving

people used to eat goose and pork on christmas

oh
educate me on our culture

give me a christmas ham any time tbh

Matt_

When will we get the official numbers for Godele and her reign of power?

Monday for the USA
Tomorrow for the UK (and I'm assuming most other countries)

Reckoner

I hated High by the Beach when I first heard it

Now I feel like it's the best fucking song released this year and perhaps a masterpiece. It's like Lana drowned in swag. It's beautiful.

Mau ®

Me and my friends are planning an ANTiRoadtrip to see Rhat in Austin.

Hope I'm blessed with decent vocals 😍 But I'm gonna get drunk anyway to tolerate her off key perfomances 😍

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Mau ®;186879440 said:

Hope I'm blessed with decent vocals. But I'm gonna get drunk anyway to tolerate her off key perfomance.

You can only pick one sis.

cory64

Mau ®;186879440 said:

Hope I'm blessed with decent vocals 😍 But I'm gonna get drunk anyway to tolerate her off key perfomances 😍
Yaaas you better make the pilgRImage 😍

Swear down this ANTi album release is a bit of a mess right?

I mean three singles which failed to have an impact like Diamonds or WFL, 45S though is a good song but the wait afterwards was so unnecessary...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom