• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floridian

remove it fat you'll get banned

Remove what?

J9FVtjD.png

With Troye out of the way, there is no one left releasing in 2015.

Get your top 5 (or less) album rankings ready girls. Also your favorite (pop) music video, your favorite (pop) singles, your favorite female (pop) artist, and your favorite male (pop) artist 2015 rankings ready.

Maybe KPOP and also does Drake count as pop

also i better not see Mariah Carey mysteriosly topping whatever category she's in @touchdown you sneaky [redacted]

Vazduh

Scott Weiland has passed away.

Gosh, how I loved Stone Temple Pilots back in the day. I'm still fond of their first two albums, as well as some of the later singles, such as Sour Girl.

R.I.P. Scott.

Zutroy

Got my Adele tickets the second time round! Although I basically couldn't be further back in the arena! Can't wait for the impending slayage!

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Got my Adele tickets the second time round! Although I basically couldn't be further back in the arena! Can't wait for the impending slayage!

the wave of jealousy that just washed over me
Congrats sis! she's going to be something else

Art Angels is really one of the best albums released this year, it has not clicked completely with me but so far is really quality. Let me stan Grimes a biT.

Same, wasn't a fan of her before and a lot of ArtAngels goes over my head but I do like the sound she's chasing. Kill V Mame is amazing. California is pure pop bliss.

Stuff from the EP is good and non EP stuff is mixed but overall pretty decent.

I just want more songs like WILD.

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
YouTube mirror~

Adam was amazing. Such control and precision.

Leona rocking a new hairstyle every week it seems. If only she were this adventurous when she actually had something to promote say, three months ago (buy Christmas With Love on iTunes!)

Christmas, With Love is great.

Some irony and lol-worthiness in having Adam sing that song in Nashville (and on a country awards show no less). Openly gay man who had his way with a country song on his season of American idol (quite controversial at the time) gets a standing O a few years later...life is strange.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I might not be a CL fan but her performance at the MAMA was actually kinda nice. (Also was perched to see Bom's new face)

Meier

Had never heard of Troye Sivan before today, but it looks like the dude is a bona fide star already. Enjoying his album.

Touchdown

Banned
I know Touchdown posted a snippet of this earlier but I thought it was a sample of Can't Let Go, but it's actually new vocals. I really don't know why she likes doing that dry whisper on a lot of these collaborations.

I think she thinks it gives it more of a sultry sound and one that's more palatable to the other artists' audiences. Her way of not overpowering her feature and dominating the other artist.

Some things that are on my mind...

• Ellie Goulding's Delirium is actually a good album, surprisingly. It's no Halcyon, but it's enjoyable.
  • I need Loreen's new album now, even though the "I'm In It With You" video was tragic.
  • Art Angels is still AOTY. But, of course it will be overlooked like Bloodborne. Shame.
  • Ryn Weaver's The Fool album is still such a slay. Too bad she flopped.
  • I'm on pins and needles waiting for Gaga's next masterpiece.
  • 1989 remains the best album ever. Haters stay pressed.
  • Allie X's "Never Enough" is everything right now.
Lambert and (our own) LL slay country music song, Girl Crush, at recent awards show.

(didn't find any youtube clips that weren't pulled)
I did not care for Leona, but Adam SANG. Jesus.

Let me just go back to the Glassheart era when I liked Leona.

My bae Drake is such a cutie. I just can't.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
remember unaplogeticide people
don't die for this, stay vigilant

She essentially says "we'll break up once we get a Grammy or two," gross

These chicks scream manufactured girl group. Do they make good music at least?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom