• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhandino

Banned
Anyone watching the Game Awards? CHVRCHES...

woowowow. kim_tragic.gif

EDIT: Ooops, Life is Strange lost but Splatoon slayed a biT.

A platinum? They have 5 of them hunty.

Jennifer-Lopez.gif

A platinum ingot.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Metal Gear fans are worse. I was threatened for saying Kojima is a hack that they would stab my eyes with a plastic spoon.

Floridian

Metal Gear fans are worse. I was threatened for saying Kojima is a hack that they would stab my eyes with a plastic spoon.

Yikes. I remember the salt when Uncharted 4 won more anticipated than MGS 5 for GAF games 2015. Speaking of, UC4 will probably get me back into gaming whenever it comes out.

Oop.

I like DS1 tho. And Demon's Souls. Haven't played DS2 or Bloodborne. But yes, the zealotry is a bit much.
I only could get into Bloodborne. I never got the appeal for Dark Souls.

Dark Souls fans are fucking annoying. I remember all those stupid "should X game be like Dark Souls????" Threads we used to have. Persona fans are disgusting and annoying too and Nintendo fans are idiotic and insufferable. Those 3 groups make up the hellhole of GAF [t b h]

Nasser

I got into CHVRCHES earlier this year and it was the best thing I did tbh. Their albums are pure excellence!

cb579651a60c15bdee614587241b1268.gif

Tether
Recover
The Mother We Share
Night Sky
Leave a Trace
Dead Air
Clearest Blue
Playing Dead
Aftertglow
Bow Down

... etc

Screaming.

Dark Souls fans are fucking annoying. I remember all those stupid "should X game be like Dark Souls????" Persona fans are disgusting and annoying too and Nintendo fans are idiotic and insufferable. Those 3 groups make up the hellhole of GAF [t b h]

#notallPersonastans

But go awf on N*nt*ndo stans.

I got into CHVRCHES earlier this year and it was the best thing I did tbh. Their albums are pure excellence!

cb579651a60c15bdee614587241b1268.gif

Tether
Recover
The Mother We Share
Night Sky
Leave a Trace
Dead Air
Clearest Blue
Playing Dead
Aftertglow
Bow Down

... etc
"...etc" because all their songs sound the same or

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Wait the most important part is that Fallout 4 won 0 awards 😂

Edit: Witcher 3 did a lot of new things plus the huge world on the series while Bloodborne doesn't have as much innovation. Sure gameplay is better but the Soul games are not story heavy games and The Witcher 3 made an enjoyable combat system and refined all the issues the previous games had.

Nasser

We're not discussing Britney 🤔

Edit: even if you want to bring Britney, you literally cannot drag her. When you try to bash Britney please don't forget that your flop fave hasn't accomplished a fraction of what she has. Also you guys bring up the Britney Jean era whenever you want to "drag" her, as if she isn't the best selling female artist of the 21st century with nothing left to prove 😊

Aguila

#ICONIC
We're not discussing Britney 🤔

Edit: even if you want to bring Britney, you literally cannot drag her. When you try to bash Britney please don't forget that your flop fave hasn't accomplished a fraction of what she has. Also you guys bring up the Britney Jean era whenever you want to "drag" her, as if she isn't the best selling female artist of the 21st century with nothing left to prove 😊

How is that going to make anyone forget the trash that was Britney's Jeans? 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom