• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nasser

Well Rih has an actual World Tour coming up that's predicted to gross over $200m that's coming after the album is out. So you won't have to wait much longer for that If to become a sure thing.

image.jpg

I'll be happy for her success cause I do love Rihanna

Britney-Spears---tongue-o-008.jpg

Floridian

why would she be a guest performer

Connect the dots. She's well-liked, has tons of hits, collab song with Coldplay (though that doesn't guarantee anything), hasn't made an SB appearance yet, has an album coming soon, has a world tour following it. If she manages to take a spot then that would be excellent era promotion. But i'm not going to get my hopes up like the Army did with them analyzing foreheads off of LQ pictures & making up words that commercial actors said.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Connect the dots. She's well-liked, has tons of hits, collab song with Coldplay (though that doesn't guarantee anything), hasn't made an SB appearance yet, has an album coming soon, has a world tour following it. If she manages to take a spot then that would be excellent era promotion. But i'm not going to get my hopes up like the Army did with them analyzing foreheads off of LQ pictures & making up words that commercial actors said.

This is Half Life 3 level of connecting the dots.

Rihanna's marketing is terrible right now, though. They wouldn't do that because it makes sense

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
they should have taylor be a guest
kings and queen of vanilla

3phemeral

I KNEW there was a reason why I liked Solange more than Beyonce

vzy5uyD.png

I was just listening to 4th of July:

And we sat close enough...
That we just barely touched...
While roman candles went soaring above us and baby...

As you put your hand in mine
And we wandered away
I was trembling inside
But I wanted to stay...

Thunder clouds (thunder clouds)
Hover 'round (hover 'round)
So threateningly (so threateningly)
Ominously hovering
The sky (the sky)
Will open wide (open wide)
Showering!​

Poetic chanteuse.

pxKuaF

Mau ®

The gay fumes up in here 😂😂😂

Coldplay have the universal appeal and worldwide adoration to do the SB. Meanwhile rubbish like Britney doesn't so... 👍

Mau ®;187742709 said:

Coldplay have the universal appeal and worldwide adoration to do the SB. Meanwhile rubbish like Britney doesn't so... 👍
Homophobia is not appreciated in this community. As if "the GP" have taste, anyway.

Floridian

Poor ATRL & their rage. The SB has been long overdue for a band so not sure why the pop girl expectations kept coming. They even settled for Coldplay.

Mau ®;187742709 said:

yes, the same GP that gave 5th harmony a platinum

The Flop

Banned
anigif_enhanced-buzz-31740-1383626513-2.gif

I am still getting my life to 25.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-1028-1383627128-9.gif

River Lea/ Remedy / Sweetest Devotion

anigif_enhanced-buzz-4124-1383627162-25.gif

The way this album cuts deep, the e-mo-tion of it all!

anigif_enhanced-buzz-30011-1383627218-14.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Mau ®;187742709 said:

but even OT is dragging this announcement

Mau ®;187743372 said:
The reason you have a fave is because the GP endorsed her. Have some respect.
And then they turned her out. She pandered to their basique tastes and then delivered the album of the decade. I'm not pressed about it tbh.

PInk Tape

Banned
It's coldplay. Goodbye y'all

Is this our punishment after complaining about ANTi's nonexistence?

BSCEhps.gif

So they did go with a more traditional sound like I thought. The song itself is... meh to be honest but it's not like I was expecting an experimental Christmas song. I think 사르르 is the better song out of the two.

Also, Tiffany's never going to be able to hit those high notes while performing live.

fSjkmc4.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
So they did go with a more traditional sound like I thought. The song itself is... meh to be honest but it's not like I was expecting an experimental Christmas song. I think 사르르 is the better song out of the two.

Also, Tiffany's never going to be able to hit those high notes while performing live.

fSjkmc4.gif

Lionheart mediocrity reeks here tbh.

Mau ®

How You Get the Girl is Taylor's best song

764d2927cd74a242_yeah-i-said-it.gif

👀

Not when

Clean
Style
You are in love
This love
State of Grace
Begin Again
Treacherous
All Too Well
Holy Ground
Everything Has Changed
Dear John
Sparks Fly
Enchanted
Last Kiss
Mean
Story of Us
Fearless
Fifteen
Love Story
Breathe
Tell Me Why
Our Song
Teardrops on my Guitar

Exist.

Touchdown

Banned
WHEW LORD THE SEASON 6 TEASER TRAILER FOR GAME OF THRONES JUST SLAYED ME AND IT WAS ONLY LIKE 6 SECONDS LONG

tumblr_njxpaaTUiR1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Come throuugh Bran
cry.gif

April is too far away though
cry.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom