• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
5th Cacophony will split up before the end of 2016 after their second album flops and fails to have any kind of hit.

Bookmark me.

MTE
the only reason they enjoy the amount of success that they do right now is because of the lack of competition

Lana put out an album this year?
yeah and it sold far more than grimes will ever sell
laugh.gif

lmao

but why so aggressive sis? are you mad because no one even knows your #realmuzic faves shit out something this year?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Frodo

Mau ®;188019076 said:
Tame Impala'sThe Less I Know The Better.

Not content with delivering the album of the year, they delivered the second best video of the year. Kings.

The best video of the year being "Borders" of course.

Not Kylie once again paving the way for the lesser people, this time with that 4:3 aspect ratio.

Superb music video, though. Currents is one of the best releases of the year too.

Z1R9YHr.gif

Partition

Banned
yeah and it sold far more than grimes will ever sell
laugh.gif

lmao

but why so aggressive sis? are you mad because no one even knows your #realmuzic faves shit out something this year?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The thing is, numbers don't matter here. Grimes is topping year end lists for best album, best single, and has one of the most acclaimed albums this year on Metacritic. Critics have called Art Angels timeless, said its the music of the future. Meanwhile, Lana released a middling album with no real standouts against the rest of her discography, is reverting her sound instead of evolving like she did with UV, and Honeymoon will probably be her lowest selling record. So tell me how Lana won?

Mau ®

Lana stans acting as if the world didn't forget about "Honeymoon" the week after it came out
ahh.gif

As if your satanic wench has critic scores above those of Grimes or Tame Impala.
ahh.gif

As if you aren't the first to claim "MUSIC NOT THE BLING"
ahh.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I actually love scavenger hunts
if this was gaga I'd be obsessed
(if this was gaga the draggings would be tenfold too)

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Non navy being more involved & perched with the anti diary than the stans.
It's interesting seeing the mess unfold and reading the meltdowns.

EDIT:
Apparently the letters I posted earlier were already decoded. Take it with a grain of salt since I havent seen a confirmation of it.

L T F S O
Love on the Brain
Tourist
FourFiveSeconds
Sign Language
Only If For a Night

Vazra

It gives me a headache tbh. One moment people think something's happening then the next it all ends up being nothing.

When they thought they found all the keys with 10 and ended up being 30 LMAO. Apparently some Astra girl from a radio station will be giving away a few copies of the album before release. We'll see the mess that is about to be unfold.

The thing is, numbers don't matter here. Grimes is topping year end lists for best album, best single, and has one of the most acclaimed albums this year on Metacritic. Critics have called Art Angels timeless, said its the music of the future. Meanwhile, Lana released a middling album with no real standouts against the rest of her discography, is reverting her sound instead of evolving like she did with UV, and Honeymoon will probably be her lowest selling record. So tell me how Lana won?
good for her. Lana sold more

you brought up numbers and awareness when all i did was ask if tame impala released something because it apparently triggered you to know that no one cares about them and now you're scrambling with this #musicnotthebling gaga shit so miss me with your shitty essays. Bring up numbers and sales when Bey releases something, not grimes.

Vazra

uh... midnight release? idk it's probably more teasing tbh. How is ATRL handling all of this sis?
Short version
"Im over this anti diary shit"
"Beyonce did it better"
"Fuck this shit"
"Yass Queen"
"WTF is going on?!"

Plus some people pissed cause she was caught in the studio today or something like that.

PInk Tape

Banned
That JYP performance at MAMA, I'm screaming.

8lSB3q0V.gif

Get into this band quirky debut:
Stellarjet - Hate Me

No idea why they keep pushing her as some prodigiy vocalist when she is embarrasing herself every time she hits the stage with the other 2.

tumblr_ng5xfuXtLg1rrjbeno1_500.gif

Her voice and the production are great, wow.

Dz5W7OJ.gif

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Neither do I. I can't believe that they're probably still going forward with her solo debut.

I'm not sure who would be here for that album other than the tone deaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom