• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean Lana is slowly dying out but by the time she does horrible numbers she's probably going to be on her 6th album or some shit so I'm not worried tbh

rhandino

Banned
So is 112k considered flopping? She was like #2 On Billboard with those numbers...
While I would make fun of ha it's not really that bad in this day and age and I'm sure Carly wished E-Mo-Tion sold that well here but on the other hand she sold more or less the same as Halsey and Marina...

She better protect her "Tumblr Queen" title.

SaintZ

112k is fine tbh. I mean UV debuted with 182k after BTD which was huge.

As long as Lana keeps making music idc if she flops tbh.

lanaperchedjasmy.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
The lashing were not even hard tbh. NaughtyDog stans are on the same level of crazy as The Little Monsters.

Tomb Raider 2013 {simply} shits and y'all can stay pressed. Here for the new, better, more feminist Lara and y'all can keep your low poly "it was a slider error" double-D's tbqh.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Tomb Raider 2013 {simply} shits and y'all can stay pressed. Here for the new, better, more feminist Lara and y'all can keep your low poly "it was a slider error" double-D's tbqh.
Here for TR. Better action adventure game than Uncharted on the gameplay departament which is why I play videogames. Uncharted is all about the story and set pieces than the gameplay. The shooting is shit.

I'd just like for a Tomb Raider game to have actual tomb raiding, platforming, and puzzle solving.

Not being Ass Creed Clone #334738937498723897

Here for TR. Better action adventure game than Uncharted on the gameplay departament which is why I play videogames. Uncharted is all about the story and set pieces than the gameplay. The shooting is shit.
Tbh, I love Uncharted but the shooting is awful. Booted up the UC2 PS4 demo today and was reminded of how poor it is (something they look to be fixing in UC4). Gameplay wise, TR2013 SLAYS UC.
I'd just like for a Tomb Raider game to have actual tomb raiding, platforming, and puzzle solving.

Buy Rise of the Tomb Raider on Xbox One and Xbox 360 this Holiday season.

yeah no sis Ass Creed has completely horrible gameplay that made me stop playing Ass Creed 2 whiile Tomb Raider is just dumb action movie fun in video game form

Just read on wikipedia that You from Galantis was originally meant to be a Britney song for the album Britney Jean.

That's surprising. Given the high pitched voice, I can actually hear a Britney version in my head. It would've been the redeeming song on that shit album. If they had released the song as the lead single, it could've been a smash, because back then Runaway (U and I) from Galantis (which is very similar in sound), hadn't blown up yet.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Just read on wikipedia that You from Galantis was originally meant to be a Britney song for the album Britney Jean.

That's surprising. Given the high pitched voice, I can actually hear a Britney version in my head. It would've been the redeeming song on that shit album. If they had released the song as the lead single, it could've been a smash, because back then Runaway (U and I) from Galantis (which is very similar in sound), hadn't blown up yet.
I've never heard of this group but I like those two songs. Outside of Work Bitch, hew knows what Britney was thinking with that album. Shit.i.am needs to stay far away from her.

Mau ®

Galantis is actually Bloodshy; the producer behind Shitney's best songs like Toxic, Piece of Me, Unusual You, Phonography, etc.

He should stop sending her stuff. She doesn't deserve good music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom