• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhandino

Banned
Why do the straights have such awful taste in music?
RScZODf.gif

Nnnnnn, I agrih with u this time

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I need someone to link me to the full song that Tiana sang in empire sang half way through the last episode

Also Tom Daley is engaged.

Mau ®;180404860 said:
Galantis is actually Bloodshy; the producer behind Shitney's best songs like Toxic, Piece of Me, Unusual You, Phonography, etc.

He should stop sending her stuff. She doesn't deserve good music.

I forgot B&A made Phonography. Truly they deliver gold to Britney, and she either relegates their brilliance to bonus track status, or rejects it altogether.

You're right, she doesn't deserve him/them.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
But she was lying of course
Rihanna claimed her Rock In Rio appearance had 7.5 million viewers and bragged about it being more than the VMAs.

Looking into the detailed report of the event ratings, we can see the number is completely false.

""With 2.1 points higher than the second place Adam Lambert and Queen, Rihanna had the show with the highest audience of RIR. In third place was Katy Perry, also a pop artist, with 4.7 rating points.", the report says.

1 rating point is equivalent to 67.000 people watching.

This means Rihanna only had 502,000 people watching.

tbh tho I don't blame her, many of the pop gerls will just screenshot tweets from stans and post them without fact checking

Gaga and Nicki have both done it a few times

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
This Tamar new album is punching. Tomorrow is a blessed day in terms of music. Janet, Tamar and Tinashe.

dumblonde - Carry On

kLqM1g8.gif

They came, they slayed. My wig, it's gone.

I didn't expect this 'Danity Kane' fallout group 'Dumblonde' to catch me, but I've been hearing some heat from them recently. I've always been a fan of the other DK fallout Dawn, so I expected 'Dumblonde' to be horrible without her, but I'm impressed. Danity Kane really fucked up because Dumblonde and Dawn are release good, refreshing and interesting music and the DK3 album was good just un-mastered. What a shame. Even if they did ever decide to speak again (They won't) I won't be here for it.

DOWN

Banned
I didn't expect this 'Danity Kane' fallout group 'Dumblonde' to catch me, but I've been hearing some heat from them recently. I've always been a fan of the other DK fallout Dawn, so I expected 'Dumblonde' to be horrible without her, but I'm impressed. Danity Kane really fucked up because Dumblonde and Dawn are release good, refreshing and interesting music and the DK3 album was good just un-mastered. What a shame. Even if they did ever decide to speak again (They won't) I won't be here for it.

Sounds pretty good, but... Feels like a derivative of Dawn's golden 86

rhandino

Banned
Not sure if this is popgaf worthy or seen but a friend of a friend on Facebook just posted a pic of solanges wedding where he played in the band.
Oh, Amazing! Thanks for share!

I giggle everytime I remember that Solange was attacked by bees and Queen B saved the day by treating her quick... or something.

Honestly, when will your faves?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom