• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhandino

Banned
send help OMG. I was about to go to sleep and now I can't wait hehdjsnff
8OnYnGq.gif

I already have the sound wave of the snippet tattooed on my [REDACTED] tbqh
StSQwfN.gif

Kito

I haven't seen any convincing evidence that Gaga is dropping a new song. Seems like an instrumental by Rogers and nothing more. At a stretch, Gaga could be a feature.

It'd be out of character for Gaga to let someone, other than herself, announce new music.

She didn't even announce ARTPOP dates herself, it was a leaky ass mess and her team tweeted out the promo pics and dates on their personal Twitter accounts. Also, she has previously debuted multiple songs at fashion events, including Bad Romance, Scheiße, and Government Hooker.

Meowster

Just remember that there is a chance that that is just something for his line. This is highly unlikely, sure, with all the evidence we have available. Just don't get your hopes up.

1bcabecdfc.gif

Kito

Bad Romance leaked a few days before that. I remember because my playcount was already in the 40s by the time the official track came out.

I'm arguing about official announcements; Rogers with his blue Twitter tick would not announce Gaga's new music before her.

Kito

Gaga just tweeted about it now. Not announcing new music but acknowledging it. Also, Diane Warren announced TIHTY before Gaga.

TIHTY is Warren's song. A miscellaneous track that isn't in any Gaga album - it's not really her song, it's not something she would feel as closely attached to as her past albums where it feels like she is 'showing her vagina' to the world.

What I'm trying to get at, is that Gaga is extremely personal with her music, she wouldn't let outsiders announce it for her. You mentioned ARTPOP, yes her team did a messy date announcement, but the words ARTPOP came out of Gaga's mouth first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom