• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

85KZz3D.gif

I <3 A.B. Get at me!
2MhGJ4N.gif

royalan

Call Me Maybe was quite basic
-ally the second best thing to happen to music in 2012

See? This is how you know when something is being overhyped in Pop. When suddenly an artist's biggest, catchiest song that took over the game and put them on the map is "basic" in comparison to their new, mediocre, sleep-inducing Blood Orange crap.

Floridian

I remember Rih saying in that other magazine interview she did earlier in the year how James Joint was one of her favorite songs. I can see why.

swgKYVE.jpg

cory64

It's actually kinda weird that they would chop the interview off like that, usually they pick out some snippets from different parts for the preview. I wonder if it has some exclusivo R8 details

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Florence doing a live lounge special today
Think its quite an extensive set in the iconic Maida Vale

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
news-15-09-sophie.jpg

RELEASE DATE: November 27th
TRACKLIST
01. Bipp
02. Elle
03. Lemonade
04. Hard
05. MSMSMSM
06. Vyzee
07. L.O.V.E.
08. Just Like We Never Said Goodbye

Only 4 new songs...

Mariah Carey introduced her own lipstick named "All I want".

CQFIzDUWgAAeqkh.jpg

Dec 2015.

EDIT: That was from twitter and I am not sure why I'm following Mariah, since I don't really like her.

still pressed that "Sophie" is a man

like as if the industry isn't already male focused enough, we now have men taking women's names to produce

smh tbqh

Floridian

Lady Gaga is Billboard Woman of the Year 2015

Lady Gaga will be feted as Billboard's 2015 Woman of the Year, succeeding Taylor Swift, who appeared at last year's intimate event that also celebrated Aretha Franklin, Ariana Grande, Iggy Azalea, Jessie J, Charli XCX and Idina Menzel. More honorees for this year's Women in Music will be revealed in the coming weeks.

Lifetime has partnered with Billboard to televise the event. The female-focused cable network has inked a three-year deal with Billboard to televise the music brand's Women in Music event for the first time in its 10-year history. Don Mischer Productions, whose work includes multiple Billboard Music Awards, Oscars, Emmys (including the last two) and Super Bowl halftime shows, will produce the inaugural televised outing, to be held Dec. 11 at Cipriani Midtown in New York and aired Dec. 18.

Congrats mother monster

kpGZ1.gif

Kevyt

I think this new phone I got has passed the ultimate test; having 100 ppp with all gifs and pictures enabled in popgaf.

I would have thought that with its mediocre 1 gb RAM it was going to choke.

I always use popgaf as a real life benchmark for phones and stuff.

Thanks all!

IrishNinja

I hope that bitterness wasn't what drove him to molest little boys.

Grind ha bones into dust.

so vulgar
not here for the sacrilege

I still like MJ's music more than Prince's. Accusations won't change that.

Seriously, people can stay pressed at the King of Pop. I think I'm gonna go listen to Off the Wall

yRjPZYb.jpg

i sometimes forget that roasting sacred cows is so hot right now in 2k15

EDIT: That was from twitter and I am not sure why I'm following Mariah, since I don't really like her.

prolly cause she's ya'lls rightful queen tho

Taylor Swift and Katy Perry was added to Amazon Prime Music streaming. If anyone uses it.

EDIT: Nicki Minaj Comes to TV in New Comedy for ABC Family

The untitled series Minaj&#8217;s coming to the U.S. from Trinidad and Tobago and spending her childhood in Queens in the 1990s with her vibrant immigrant family, and how that led to her eventual musical stardom. From the description, it seems like it&#8217;ll be to Minaj what Everybody Hates Chris is to Chris Rock. And yes, Minaj will be starring and serving as an Executive Producer.

Another singer leaving pop to do something else. :p

Hopefully the show is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom