• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.
wijwzm.gif
that hair

shirt

mustache

beard

eyebrows

those fucking socks

abso-fucking-lutely disgusting

if i cared enough i would edit this and add rihanna to represent her recent marketing attempts to create hype for her album through a mismanaged and poorly thought out website and scavenger hunt that is just making her stans hate her and making the general public not care about her musical efforts anymore

Floridian

The amount of hate Britney gets on popgaf is insane
image.jpg

Popgaf is like OT-GAF. It hates everything.

if i cared enough i would edit this and add rihanna to represent her recent marketing attempts to create hype for her album through a mismanaged and poorly thought out website and scavenger hunt that is just making her stans hate her and making the general public not care about her musical efforts anymore

I agrih.

Frodo

This ANTi thingy is super annoying to be quite honest. It is not like, assuming that you want to take part on it, the pay out will be anything significant. They will not give you the album to listen before anyone else, you won't get anything worth your time. Maybe you'll get a release date? Which you would by not taking part on it anyway. So it is a massive waste of time, and the general public isn't even aware of it. It is just pissing off the fan-base. Not to mention that with all the art talk and stuff this feels very childish, to be quite honest. Treat your fans with respect. Give them a release date if you have one. If you don't have one just say it "Adele came out of nowhere, it's not safe to release an album now" "We want more time to work in the album so you can get the best experience we can give you, but we will give you a release date as soon as we get one", If things change, apologise, and keep the fans up-to-date, instead of making things even more confusing for them.

0SglOPV.gif

llehuty

I'm hoping this Anti thing ends up giving some kind of Tidal promo to the people involved, so I can just laugh my ass off for the following year.

Frodo

Like that bad excuse of a sport exists anywhere else outside the USA. No one else in the world cares about it. Like, literally no one.

Z1R9YHr.gif

What are your favourite Gaga remixes tbh?

Can't link since I'm on mobile but I love Bad Romance Chew Fu, LoveGame Chew Fu, and Applause Purity Ring 😍

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
the remixes from confessions on a dancefloor are amazing.....every few months i remember that they exist and receive non-stop LIFE

Grammy Noms are tomorrow. It ought to be better than last year since music was better.

My guesses?

Beauty Behind the Madness probably gets all the R&B noms and will probably clean up there
To Pimp A Butterfly will sweep the rap categories, and it better be nominated for Album of the Year

I guess Taylor will get nominated in the pop categories.

rhandino

Banned
Grammy Noms are tomorrow. It ought to be better than last year since music was better.
Ch, will only care if Abel, Bjork, or Carly get any nomintation but will still be perched for the mess that it's the actual event.

This year was truly tragic considering that some of the biggest names in music performed...

Nasser

she's truly aging backwards

2io05qS.png

Britney keeps going back & forth between looking 50 & looking 25 i cant with this struggle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom