• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phreaker

Mau ®;189655772 said:
Today is my birthday. As a bday wish I hope Rih finishes ANTi and releases it tomorrow 😍

Happy B-Day, but wasn't she still looking for new tracks to put on it like a week ago?

SaintZ

Mau ®;189655772 said:
Today is my birthday. As a bday wish I hope Rih finishes ANTi and releases it tomorrow 😍
Happy birthday sis

avrilparty3ayul95tsuj.gif

Go get high

Floridian

Cheap Thrills is not garbage. It's just inauthentic & a little basic because Sia singing it. Still 100x more tolerable than that one collab lead single that barely charted on the hot 100 & currently charting on year end worst songs lists.

Nasser

Now I can't even post anything without you guys bringing up Britney. wow I didn't even mention her

But since we're talking about Britney. Quickly reminder that she is the best selling female artist of the 21st century with nothing left to prove. And yes Cheap Thrills is basic & garbage. I'm still glad Rihanna rejected it 😊

The Flop

Banned
Now I can't even post anything without you guys bringing up Britney. wow I didn't even mention her

But since we're talking about Britney. Quickly reminder that she is the best selling female artist of the 21st century with nothing left to prove. And yes Cheap Thrills is basic & garbage. I'm still glad Rihanna rejected it 😊

For now... Taylor and Adele have a few more albums in them.

Nasser

For now... Taylor and Adele have a few more albums in them.

Do you really believe Taylor will ever top 1989 (sales-wise)? really? answer
NOO

Go away and deal with your faves drama. Camila Caballo out here thinking she can be the next Beyonce when she more than likely gonna be the next Forever 21 Shift Supervisor.

The Flop

Banned
I love Brit too, but the only reason she could hold onto her record is if they don't count streaming.

Justice for Circus though.

And my fav is going to do just fine. Ha group just got a new manager, the same one as your fav!

Maybe a collab is coming soon?

giphy.gif

SaintZ

My friend made a GAF account in an attempt to reply to you but it hasn't been approved. He wants me to be his proxy, lol.
Mine are E·MO·TION, Run Away With Me, Making The Most of The Night, and All That but I like the alber in general.

I haven't listened to her Christmas cover.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Maybe she'll release on christmas day
get those gift card coins

Touchdown

Banned
So supposedly a big artist is dropping an album today.....Come through Mimi!!!! I had a feeling she was slimming down for a reason!!!

11be1a01dd.gif

rhandino

Banned
I will not believe in ANTi until I see it in my playlist, I have been hurted to many times by Rih T_T

My friend made a GAF account in an attempt to reply to you but it hasn't been approved. He wants me to be his proxy, lol.

I wish to know what their favorite emotion songs are and how much they like her last christmas cover
All of E-mo-tion with my fave songs being the title song, Making the Most of the Night, L.A. Hallucinations, I Didn't Just Come Here to Dance and Warm Blood.

And her cover is cute so I also like it. =3

Touchdown

Banned
I can't get over how well Mimi is doing on the charts with AIWFCIY. And her voice is in the best condition it's been in years. A truly special merry Christmas this year.

m6xSRc9.gif

Phreaker

someone is coming today?

could it be lorde? samantha smith? katy perra? I'm going with Lorde tbh

So it's the Ariana Grande "Christmas & Chill" EP that she put together in a week at her home? Really? Let me give it a listen I guess...

UsKf0me.jpg

edit: updated image since it seems that site doesn't allow hotlinks

lMBSz0k.png

Some true classics on this I'm sure, ki

Coolluck

So it's the Ariana Grande "Christmas & Chill" EP that she put together in a week at her home? Really? Let me give it a listen I guess...

UsKf0me.jpg

edit: updated image since it seems that site doesn't allow hotlinks

lMBSz0k.png

Some true classics on this I'm sure, ki

Who brags about shitting out a Christmas album? Ariana Grande does everything in her power to prevent me from liking her.

Phreaker

going swedish eh?
The song is divine as everything is with her
needs to hurry up with that album

I love her, but had never heard of her until Vazduh posted I'm In It With You. Then I bought her Heal album and wore it out. I assumed she had other songs in Swedish. The only other recent Swedish artist that I know and love is Agnes (Carlsson), but she hasn't released anything since Veritas (2012). I am also obsessed with Danish singer Medina. She has a new English album, We Survive, coming out in Feb 2016 and her first single is supposed to be out before the end of the year! YAAAS

o46vhf4.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom