• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nasser

Yes the rumors are true! I am a gamer

image.jpg

Beyoncé and Jay Z Win ‘Drunk In Love’ Copyright Suit by Hungarian Folk Singer

via Page Six:

The Hungarian Roma, who goes by Mitsou, was shocked when friends heard her singing a cappella for the first 13 seconds of Beyoncé’s song after it was suddenly released without any promotion in December 2013.

“Mitsou’s voice was sampled and digitally manipulated without her permission” for Beyoncé’s Grammy-nominated “Drunk in Love,” the 2014 Manhattan suit charges.
Manhattan Supreme Court Justice Cynthia Kern tossed the case because Mitsou was suing under the state Civil Rights Law, which only protects a “name, portrait, picture or voice used for advertising or trade purposes without written consent.”

Kern wrote that “courts have consistently held that Civil Rights Law does not apply to works of literary and artistic expression.

Roy in the comments states:
Beyoncé is a thieving bitch. Give the Mitsou girl SOMETHING for using her voice! Damn! Beyoncé's worth 450 million dollars!

These artists blatantly steal from people, then turn around and want to complain about people pirating their music and downloading it illegally on the net... Well, honey: that's karma.

Not a day goes by without me thinking 'bout
The way the world stopped mid-motion
When you walked into my life and we connected
Like we shared the same mad potion

Couldn't help but move
The threads of fate had spun us
Into each other's lives by chance
All this energy's got us inspired now
We couldn't stop it,
Just set it free and...
Dance!

SOB169b.gif

Miguel Lands Modeling Contract with IMG
“I’m really excited to have signed with IMG Models,” Miguel told WWD. “I’ve always been interested in expressing myself through style. IMG is the best in the business and I’m looking forward to extending my brand beyond music.”

Rihanna's impact.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
BRITNEY HAS A GAME!?!?
when cdr posted about it I just assumed it was the Katy Perry game and paid it dust
why is it not on the UK app store

Kitty, kitty, kitty cat
Why you always doing that?
Why you always talking smack?
Yeah, Grimes got my back
Kitty, kitty, kitty cat
Why you always call it black?
Why you always talking smack?
Yeah, Grimes
6V4TSBW.gif

Why you looking at me now?
Why you looking at me again?
What if I pulled my teeth?
Cut my hair underneath my chin
Wrap my curls all around the world
Throw my pearls all across the floor
Feeling my beat like a sniper girl
(Cause I want it more)

6V4TSBW.gif

cory64

Mau ®;189986000 said:
This is my last Beefmas. I'm becoming vegan next year.
You've been committed to these kind of lifestyle changes in the past so I believe you'll make vegan king Jared proud.

dream

omfg the editing in 1989 world tour is so bad. this is the worst concert film i've ever seen. the only way it slays is by giving people epileptic seizures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom