• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I actually downloaded katys app
played with it for a bit then decided to download Kim K's app instead

rhandino

Banned
I'm pretty sure Taylor & Katy share the same demographic fan base.
I'm not so sure about this one tbh, while they both cater to the white female demographic I do think that Taylor wants (and has) the young adult segment on lock while Katheryn is always trying to cater to more younger girls.

llehuty

Neither of their music are sophisticated and I'm pretty sure Taylor & Katy share the same demographic fan base.

They even share the same backup dancers.

KsVUgBo.gif

Mau ®

I didn't know there was a Chris Brown-less version of "Player". Let me bop now.

Tinashe ain't happening tho bruhs. Y'all need to come to terms with it.

Floridian

Mau ®;190173614 said:
I didn't know there was a Chris Brown-less version of "Player". Let me bop now.

Tinashe ain't happening tho bruhs. Y'all need to come to terms with it.

I'll make her happen got damn it.

number11

5 minutes into the 1989 tour and I already have a headache. Who the hell directed this and why did he literally edit in a different camera angle each second.

Damn, damn what they say about me?
I don't know man, fuck is on your biscuit?
If I get hit swinging on a big bitch
I don't know man, I'm shittin' on your whole life

0pyuZv4.gif

The Flop

Banned
I'll make her happen got damn it.

Don't worry Fifth Harmony has you covered. Her song she worte is the most likely lead single of FH2.

I wouldn't be surprised if she guests on it either.

Last month, she got word that the song she wrote for Fifth Harmony’s impending sophomore album — a track called “She’s My Girl,” cooked up while on the road with Perry — is being considered for the girl group’s kickoff single.

“She’s a necessary player in the game,” Fifth Harmony’s Lauren Jauregui says over the phone in early December. “I think honesty is such a lost value in this industry at this point, especially when you’re dealing with mainstream pop. I think people have a hard time being true to themselves in the public eye — because people are so judgmental — but I really admire the fact that she does that and she doesn’t give a f**k what people say.”

The Flop

Banned
lol, mess. Trust me she will win the election easily. The only one with balls big enough to go after Trump.

-iSBpi.gif

The only mess would be if she gets in office and finds that iconic blue dress with bills sperm. She's going to have to one up him and get spitroasted in the Oval Office to become iconiC.

Styles

Taylor Swift ‏@taylorswift13 10h10 hours ago
I can't wait to show you the video for Out Of The Woods!
🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲
It's premiering 12/31 on @NYRE with @RyanSeacrest.
#OOTWMusicVideo

What an apt single to slay and eviscerate the shiftless rhats on New Years Eve with.

yP12bH4.gif

rhandino

Banned
Out of the Woods!? Ugh, that is one of the absolute worst tracks in that collection of vile so I would not be surprised if I see some of you here for it.

VGEVUT4.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
It annoys me that at the height of Gaga, Kesha and Britney the GP and the music industry in general lambasted them for the use of auto tune and now I cannot turn on the radio without hearing a rapper through a synthesizer sitting at the top of the charts and there is not a peep of criticism
The double standard and sexism of society

It annoys me that at the height of Gaga, Kesha and Britney the GP and the music industry in general lambasted them for the use of auto tune and now I cannot turn on the radio without hearing a rapper through a synthesizer sitting at the top of the charts and there is not a peep of criticism

Well when you're at the top there are a lot of petty people. It's only human nature.

Also Government Hooker by Gaga is honestly an amazing song! Its made with the intention to be an Album deep-cut and not a radio single which is why I think it is crafted amazingly! Props to the producers and Gaga's vocals for slaying

Phreaker

What an apt single to slay and eviscerate the shiftless rhats on New Years Eve with.

yP12bH4.gif

YASSS I love Out Of The Woods, let me listen to 1989 again right now! It's been a minute since I listen to it in full.

Preach!

Matt_

Do your bit for Christmas and charity this year, stream this and stop Justin Beiber from getting the Christmas number 1

rhandino

Banned
Overall sales from the Rebel Heart Tour now total $80 million from 45 concerts during the first two legs of the tour, through Dec. 10.

622,048 fans have seen the tour since the opening jaunt through North America that ran from Sept. 9 until Oct. 29. The run through Europe followed, kicking off on Nov. 4 in Germany.

[...]

Madonna's previous tour, the 88-show MDNA Tour, raked in $305 million in 2012.

U2 takes the No. 2 slot on the Hot Tours ranking with $18.6 million in box office sales reported from the final four cities on the band’s Innocence + Experience tour that wrapped on Dec. 7 in Paris.
Zzw8EQp.gif

As expected...

EDIT:

Awkhwjw.gif

Floridian

GHkisIz.png

Looks like her big mouth from that incident might've gotten her shit scrapped from Rih. I knew it. She'll never make it big with the situations she puts herself in.

GHkisIz.png

Looks like her big mouth from that incident might've gotten her shit scrapped from Rih. I knew it. She'll never make it big with the situations she puts herself in.
good. She's fucking embarrasing. That Count Cuntessa song she put out a littlr while ago was garbage so if that's what she's got after BWET then bye girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom