• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floridian

True, although I'd argue that BTW just about scrapes through "good" reviews. 71 isn't exactly something to write home about tbh

48da9Tt.png

That "review" isn't even a review tbqh, if you read it the writer says that they didn't even bother to listen to it or something.

Edit: oh wait no, that was the pretentious ass review that said that it was actually a good album and perfect for Monsters or something and they gave it a zero because "the score of zero recorded above {is} nothing less than a symbol of my great respect for the <<MONSTER CLASS>> that represents, as in all matters of national art, the final court of appeal. Nothing less than this zero &#8212; this immensely empty ought &#8212; could encircle their passion and commitment, in all its varied forms, and nothing less than this zero could do justice to the lack of judgment and discernment upon which true democracy is founded and defined."

"the score of zero recorded above {is} nothing less than a symbol of my great respect for the <<MONSTER CLASS>> that represents, as in all matters of national art, the final court of appeal. Nothing less than this zero &#8212; this immensely empty ought &#8212; could encircle their passion and commitment, in all its varied forms, and nothing less than this zero could do justice to the lack of judgment and discernment upon which true democracy is founded and defined."
the perfect review

tumblr_inline_nt35nmmQqI1qhb2yl_540.gif

That "review" isn't even a review tbqh, if you read it the writer says that they didn't even bother to listen to it or something.

Edit: oh wait no, that was the pretentious ass review that said that it was actually a good album and perfect for Monsters or something and they gave it a zero because "the score of zero recorded above {is} nothing less than a symbol of my great respect for the <<MONSTER CLASS>> that represents, as in all matters of national art, the final court of appeal. Nothing less than this zero — this immensely empty ought — could encircle their passion and commitment, in all its varied forms, and nothing less than this zero could do justice to the lack of judgment and discernment upon which true democracy is founded and defined."

Such an interesting era for Gags. She earned herself an imperial career phase and used it to piss everybody off with talk about gay rights and some ham-fisted productions. The imperial phase ended with ARTPOP, and now she can rebuild for the next era.

I'm ready to expect the unexpected tbh

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
She really sucked all the soul outta that track didn't she

much like how you suck the life out of any thread
if you dont like ha, dont keep checking for ha

The Flop

Banned
I found them. Not her recreating that iconic pink floyd album covers poster from my college year in a way. That thick booty. I want to grab it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom