• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Softly screaming at Lana's lowkey unexpected dominance. ldfkjsdlkjflksdfjks

WO9pug8.png

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
ROPuE4N.png

7eITBbW.png

Not entirely accurate as I haven't used the scrobbler since january apparently and I can't import my itunes playlist count

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
That Manic Meat album cover reminds me of Madonna and I don't understand why

The way FROOT still goes awf nearly a year later.

Help.

I don't know how to use last fm omfg

You download the scrobbler. Mobile has a dedicated app.

If you use Spotify, there's an option to link your last.fm to it and have it scrobble. This will work even with local files if you play them in Spotify.

Matt_

Billy Joel!? His last proper album predates my birth by a month

Phreaker

RsMeT9a.jpg

Had I been scrobbling for more than a couple years tops would be Madonna, Tori Amos, Sarah McLachlan, Lady Gaga, and Rihanna probably.

Majmun

VBiMIYs.png

Tinashe and Lana literally have Beyonce in vision in the album picture and are ready to come for her.

Bey better release new stuff soon.

cory64

I WOKE UP IN HEAVEN IN THE MORNING

FUx9HF5.gif

I'm billing Janet for the medical expenses incurred due to her slaying me so hard

Matt_

I got about six tracks in and the only one that stuck with me was the Missy feature
but then Janet's sound has never been my style so I'm not surprised

Matt_

The Ryan Adams cover of 1989 is offensively bad

Matt_

Only 20-30k behind Rebel Heart, not bad

RJM77

Oop, but I thought she was a has-been?

She's too iconic to ever be a has been.
Now if she would actually get out and promote the album then maybe she could sell even more. There are still people that had no idea she was releasing anything or even on tour right now.

I absolutely cannot deal with the melanin deficiency of some of these lists.
6Mxfiig.gif

I knew popgaf was racist.
It also explains Iggy and Miley's inexplicable popularity around these parts
ou4Nhnc.gif

Absolutely in lust with

Chvrches,
Miss Janet,
Prince's HitNRun,
Disclosure's Caracal
Gaga's Tom Ford extrvaganza

Drowning in amazing releases.

rhandino

Banned
The fact that Janet is not really promoting this slay release when it's superior to most "efforts" made this year...

oQZ6I4U.gif

I blame Timberlake =/

Matt_

honestly she should have done a vma performance and upstaged the riffraff that attended

Floridian

The fact that Janet is not really promoting this slay release when it's superior to most "efforts" made this year...

oQZ6I4U.gif

I blame Timberlake =/

Janet doesn't need to go on random dating apps to promote her albums. She knows her real fans know where/when to buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom