• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floridian

"Igguary" Bruh....
skip1.png

rhandino

Banned
giphy.gif

Here I was watching Love and Hip Hop Hollywood all this time having no idea Teairra Marie had an actual shot at the bigtime... looks like she flopped hard.

To be fair though, I also wrote off Rihanna as a one-hit wonder when Pon de Replay came out. I have the absolute worst eye for long-lasting talent.
Oh my...

sQOWFk0.gif

Hello POPGAF. I'm the Carly Rae stan with the heavily postered wall which was very creepily and secretly photographed by Jeff Zero a while back. Finally got my account approved!
OH, hello!

Welcome and since you have such a good taste Im sure you will fit in nicely~

hNk0Jsi.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I don't hate new Iggy tbh
mainly down to the production of the track of course but I kinda use

The ending annoys me. She starts a verse saying this is where I kill it and its the first time in the song she sounds good and then its like four lines long

edit; Oh i just realised she says it all the way through

Frodo

I'm not even going to click on new [ r e d a c t e d ] as I don't want to contribute with web traffic. You should do the same.

Frodo

Not BLoodDiamonds opening a thread in OT about it

Anyway-GIF-2015.gif

I welcome the new CRJ stan. Please buy E.MO.TION on iTunes/Google/Amazon Music today/

rhandino

Banned
So Katy is going to present during the Golden Globes... poor ha, giving awards while remaining Grammy-less even after having 2 great eras and VERY popular singles =/

wd72lze.gif

Phreaker

Hello POPGAF. I'm the Carly Rae stan with the heavily postered wall which was very creepily and secretly photographed by Jeff Zero a while back. Finally got my account approved!

Carly stans are always welcome here sis! 😜 So welcome!!! Emotion was really the album of 2015, along with Years & Years and Adele.

Thanks for more of the warm welcomes! BTW Floridian, I'm assuming your avatar is Tommy Vercetti so I just want to say that Vice City is my favorite game in the world.

That coopermidnight stan and I are going to a CRJ concert next month. It's gonna be dope as hell.
He's not wrong. I also bought the meet-and-greet for myself, so it's probably going to be the highlight of my year.

MrV4ltor

ARTPOP era was the biggest mess ever probably. Only ANTI could probably outdo it.
Also: Am I the only one who has noticed the paralles in the themes of both those albums?
Rih seems to be trying to make the same "The industry is just a money making machine where artists don't matter" statement that Gaga made back in 2013.
No impact they said.
EAxX0kJ.png

She is beauty and she is grace, she is Miss United States. Hew else.

Aguila

#ICONIC
ARTPOP era was the biggest mess ever probably. Only ANTI could probably outdo it.
Also: Am I the only one who has noticed the paralles in the themes of both those albums?
Rih seems to be trying to make the same "The industry is just a money making machine where artists don't matter" statement that Gaga made back in 2013.
No impact they said.
EAxX0kJ.png

She is beauty and she is grace, she is Miss United States. Hew else.
Is that Gags? Sjidbeuhsklahdk

Vazduh

JoJo - Save My Soul (official video)

We filmed this video about a month before my father lost his decades long battle with addiction. His death honestly felt like it came out of nowhere…and yet I had been mourning him for years…if that makes any sense. I know all too well from seeing it around me that the fight is not easy. It's every day. All consuming. I'm not mad at my dad. I love him and I'm sad. He is my greatest heartbreak. This song, which had always been personal to me, takes on even deeper meaning now. "I try to run but it hurts every time I try... Lord I try and I can't say no." Makes me think of the universal struggle of seeking victory over the feeling of powerlessness to a situation, a lover, a drug.
Losing my father at the end of last year and knowing the propensity for addiction of all kinds that runs deep in my blood from both sides makes it next-level important for me to LIVE - not just be alive, but THRIVE in his honor. I can do this. And so can you. If you're struggling, believe the only way OUT is THROUGH. Keep going.
Love, Jo.

4Hr8SSJ.gif

MrV4ltor

Am I the only one who thinks that it's possible that Gaga's Intel Grammy "experience" will be a 2-3 minute long announcement of her new era with a single and album date and preview of the theme. I hope the rumors of a Rebirth/Metamorphosis theme are true. I'd be here for her jumping out of a digital cocoon and flying around as a Butterfly or some shit in the performance.

Her manager essentially confirmed it, also it's 2016 it's been more than two years since her last album and she's been pretty consistent about releasing work every 2 years.

After listening to her podcast thing with Diane Warren it seems like she's taking her time and not near being done. I'm hoping that I'm wrong tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom