• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mau ®

You give me something that I never had
something that you never see
something that you'll never be
mhhhhhhhh

work work work work work

You need to get done done done done at work come over
We just need a slower motion
Don't give that away to no one
Long Distance, I need You!
When I see potential I just gotta see you through
If you had a twin I would still choose you
I dont wanna rush into it if its too soon
But I know you need to get done done done can you come over?
Sorry for the way that sprung over.

rihdance2wxwpvvjjt.gif

Floridian

Woman Of The Year & Golden Globe Winner with the possibility of winning her 7th grammy for her anthem Till it Happens To You. I expect her musical comeback to correlate with that tbh.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Im so happy for Bowie that not only was his last album met with such acclaim but that he also got see said acclaim
Truly going out in style. RIP

Phreaker

No love for Conrad Sewell here on PopGAF? I was really just getting into Hold Me Up and then his EP came out and I'm loving the track Who You Lovin.

It's funny I was thinking he looked familiar and then read he and Grace (You Don't Own Me) are brother and sister, ki

561668-bfb3ae2a-1652-11e5-ab4d-ad79f49718a6.jpg

Floridian

Bieber finally dethroning Adele with a much superior song at #1, while gaining his 2nd #1 his era.

1. Justin Bieber - Sorry
2. Adele - Hello
3. Justin Bieber - Love Yourself
4. Drake - Hotline Bling
5. Twenty One Pilots - Stressed Out
6. Selena Gomez - Same Old Love
7. Shawn Mendes -Stitches
8. Justin Bieber - What Do You Mean?
9. Alessia Cara - Here
10. Meghan Trainr - Like I'm Gonna Lose You

WFL's 10 week record is also safe

Dp8Nx9o.gif

Edit: OOTW not even top 40. Poor Hitlor being over this year. 2016 besides King Bowie passing away has been off to a great start.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Bieber is trash and I'm so over this era now

Touchdown

Banned
Bieber finally dethroning Adele with a much superior song at #1, while gaining his 2nd #1 his era.

1. Justin Bieber - Sorry
2. Adele - Hello
3. Justin Bieber - Love Yourself
4. Drake - Hotline Bling
5. Twenty One Pilots - Stressed Out
6. Selena Gomez - Same Old Love
7. Shawn Mendes -Stitches
8. Justin Bieber - What Do You Mean?
9. Alessia Cara - Here
10. Meghan Trainr - Like I'm Gonna Lose You

WFL's 10 week record is also safe

Dp8Nx9o.gif

Edit: OOTW not even top 40. Poor Hitlor being over this year. 2016 besides King Bowie passing away has been off to a great start.

oop... Mariah's record lives on. Thanks Biebs

1fc039c556.gif

Matt_

Is it me or does Justin's 'Love Yourself' sound like a bit of a rip off 'Thinking Out Loud' by Ed Sheeran?

ed wrote it which is probably why you see similarities
and probably why I hate it so much :rip{/spoiler]

SaintZ

Farrah Abraham: Nicki Minaj Corrupts Little Girls
Farrah Abraham has laid down the law with her daughter ... they now live in a Nicki Minaj-free zone.

Farrah tells us her 6-year-old daughter Sophia is no longer allowed to listen to or watch Nicki's videos because "they already have little girls asking for butt injections and wanting to color their hair crazy."

Farrah says Minaj took things too far when she insulted her publicly on Twitter -- calling her a c*** and a bitch -- and believes Nicki is being super disrespectful to single parents who are doing their best.

Farrah's parting shot at Nicki ... "She's dead to me ... that mess."

Actually there's one more jab... Farrah says Nicki needs to focus on her "rapist brother."
The way I yelled lmao. Farrah is trash but that's a good clapback.

No love for Conrad Sewell here on PopGAF? I was really just getting into Hold Me Up and then his EP came out and I'm loving the track Who You Lovin.

It's funny I was thinking he looked familiar and then read he and Grace (You Don't Own Me) are brother and sister, ki

561668-bfb3ae2a-1652-11e5-ab4d-ad79f49718a6.jpg

Actually my most played song of last year summer was Conrad's Firestone, catchy as fuck. I'm going to listen the songs you listed :)

let me guess the first one was baby right? totally deserved this time i think

HINT: hello is not that good

The Flop

Banned
who is this

MTV Teen Mom Star. Also the breakout sensation of the last cycle of Celebrity Big Brother.

In other news. Clemson is here to slay tonight.

FH2 is coming soon, and Gaga defied odds to win an acting award.

PercheD for more new Sia later this month.

Can't wait for AnTI (if it exists?)

and I'd let Mariah toss my salad at this point, her body is on poinT. As long as she doesn't try to go in with a [R E D A C T E D]

Phreaker

Actually my most played song of last year summer was Conrad's Firestone, catchy as fuck. I'm going to listen the songs you listed :)

Great, let me know what you think. There's an acoustic version of Firestone on the EP as well. I think the whole EP is pretty amazing, but Who You Lovin has got me right now! It's giving me Michael Jackson / The Weeknd (Can't Feel My Face) / Robbie Nevil teas

Maybe it's all in my head,
Maybe I'm paranoid.
But when we get into bed,
She never disappoints.
It ain't the sex, it's the love that she's been looking for.
If I don't, someone else gon' give it to her!

So who you lovin' when I'm not around?
'Cause your kiss don't feel the same, baby since I've been away.
Who you lovin' (oh) when I'm out of town?
You're not waiting anymore when I'm walking in the door.

tumblr_naug61qieI1qfoj4do1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom