• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fetty Wap remix of Same Old Love
not sure why shes trying it with SOL when Hands to Myself just got a video
not sure why anyone would get Fetty Wap for a verse anyway. Cannot understand a word

literally why.jpg

the fact that there are comments on that video saying the song is better with Fatty Wap......
4d831511.gif

cory64

Well Charli's vocals sharing a song with Fetty's vocals is at least an upgrade from sharing a song with Iggy's vocals.

rhandino

Banned
Kim Kardashian Mocks Rob Kardashian’s Weight Gain, Compares His Rita Ora Tattoo to a ‘Cabbage Patch’ Doll

“Rob’s stupidest tattoo is when he got Adrienne [Bailon] and then covered it with Rita [Ora],” Kylie, 18, said of her bro’s permanent reminders of his ex girlfriends.

But Kim took the joke further, quipping, “He covered it with a life-size Barbie doll of Rita that has now turned into a Cabbage Patch. Have you seen it lately? It was a Barbie doll, and he has gained weight, [now] she’s like a huge Cabbage Patch.”

Jnqgdh7.gif

#Pray4Rob though, her sisters are a f*cking pack of vile towards him.

We could be caught
(I... just... want this to be perfect)
We're both convicted criminals of thought
('cause I'm....... broken)
Let's white (by the one before) glove the bed
(He was kinda nasty)
Help me here
(And I feel so trashy)
'Cause we can't hide the evidence in our heads

Heard your boyfriend was away this weekend
Wanna meet at my place?
Heard that we both got nothing to do
When I lay in bed I touch myself and I think of you

tumblr_nvlk2wTsGT1qcgl1no1_250.gif

Last night
Damn you were in my sex dreams
(You were in my...)
Doing really nasty things
(You were in my dreams)
Damn you were in my sex dreams
(You were in my...)
Making love in my sex dreams

My instructor played this for our freestyle warmup in my pole class yesterday and it was everything. <33

Kim Kardashian Mocks Rob Kardashian’s Weight Gain, Compares His Rita Ora Tattoo to a ‘Cabbage Patch’ Doll

Jnqgdh7.gif

Absolutely disgusting. If they had any class at all they would refuse to comment on him publicly. That's still their brother.

Jnqgdh7.gif

How can you judge someone for being fat when you yourself are a whale? Bit hypocritical of her tbh.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
BBC Sound Of 2016 Winner - Jack Garratt

p03986z3.jpg

Hailing from Little Chalfont, a quaint village in Buckinghamshire, Jack spent much of his youth experimenting with music at his parents’ home. He wrote his first song aged just 12 years old and learned to play a variety of instruments from the guitar, drums and piano to the harmonica, mandolin and ukulele. “I love music and everything it does,” he once said, “so why not have a crack at everything!” Today, he essentially performs as a one man band, wowing the crowds with his stamina, intensity and multi-tasking musicianship.

Hailing from Little Chalfont, a quaint village in Buckinghamshire, Jack spent much of his youth experimenting with music at his parents’ home. He wrote his first song aged just 12 years old and learned to play a variety of instruments from the guitar, drums and piano to the harmonica, mandolin and ukulele. “I love music and everything it does,” he once said, “so why not have a crack at everything!” Today, he essentially performs as a one man band, wowing the crowds with his stamina, intensity and multi-tasking musicianship.

Garratt got his break after posting music to the BBC Introducing Uploader in 2009, which led to his first radio play on BBC Introducing in Beds, Herts and Bucks. This was soon followed by regular spins from Zane Lowe and Huw Stephens on Radio 1 and, after his performance at Radio 1’s Future Festival earlier this year, it became clear he was a force to be reckoned with.

He cites Jack White and Sound Of 2012 runner up Frank Ocean as the main inspirations behind his carefully crafted sound: An eclectic, uncategorisable blend of styles that has won him an army of fans, as well as the title of BBC Introducing Artist of the Year at this year’s BBC Music Awards.
Video & Audio

Songs:
Breathe Life
Weathered
Chemical
Worry

I've heard Breathe Life on the radio a lot and I like it. Sounds very Jamie XX
His Debut Album is out February 19th

I dare anyone who hasn't to watch Madonna: Truth Or Dare on Netflix and tell me that she isn't the most ambitious, intelligent, cut-throat pop star of them all. Letting gays feel their oats decades before any mainstream pop act gave them the time of day. Such an icon <3

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/01/08/the-year-in-playstation-music-featuring-spotify/
So here they are – the top 10 tracks of 2015 on PS Music featuring Spotify:

1. 679 (feat. Remy Boyz) — Fetty Wap
2. Know Yourself — Drake
3. Nasty Freestyle — T-Wayne
4. See You Again (feat. Charlie Puth) — Wiz Khalifa
5. Hotline Bling — Drake
6. Trap Queen — Fetty Wap
7. Watch Me (Whip / Nae Nae) — Silentó
8. Post To Be (feat. Chris Brown & Jhene Aiko) — Omarion
9. B**** Better Have My Money — Rihanna
10. The Hills — The Weeknd

Many of you like to listen to music while you’re gaming and with the exclusive background music feature through Spotify on PS4, you can easily soundtrack your sessions. It’s interesting to see that FIFA 15, NBA 2K15 and Destiny were some of the top games for background music in 2015.

Want to see what your Year in Music on Spotify looked like? Click here to get your Year in Music and check out the top artists, albums, tracks and genres you listened to this year, as well as cool stats like how many minutes, hours, and days of music you listened to in 2015.
T5MkQpi.gif
T5MkQpi.gif
T5MkQpi.gif

I dare anyone who hasn't to watch Madonna: Truth Or Dare on Netflix and tell me that she isn't the most ambitious, intelligent, cut-throat pop star of them all. Letting gays feel their oats decades before any mainstream pop act gave them the time of day. Such an icon <3

I'm so glad social media wasn't around when I was coming up so my pop stars could remain mysterious and elusive.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Bieber has made UK chart history by being #1, #2 and #3 at the same
DISGUSTING

jbug617

Banned
Billboard got an excerpt from LA Reid's Memoir. The excerpt talks about meeting Rihanna for the first time.
http://www.billboard.com/articles/n...r-first-time-jay-z-beyonce?utm_source=twitter

At Island Def Jam, Jay Z, whom I'd hired to be president of Def Jam, became one of my great teachers. When he first brought Rihanna into the office for an audition in February 2005, we worked like a team.

I first laid eyes on her in the hallway. I didn't know she was a singer or anything, just a pretty girl standing outside somebody's office. Then Jay Z burst into my office.

"You have to see this girl," he said.We went back to his office and he introduced me. She was a startlingly beautiful 17-year-old from Barbados. She opened her audition with a Beyoncé song, singing, but the whole time piercing me with these laser eyes. I saw her determination, her commitment. I saw someone who was going to be a big star someday. My head was spinning. She sang another song, "Pon De Replay," that would become her first hit. After she was done, I looked at Jay Z.

"Don't let her leave the building," I said.

I left it to Jay Z's guys to close the deal, and she signed her contract that day.

Reid thought that Teairra Marie was going to be the bigger star but Beyonce said Rihanna is going to be a beast.

After signing Rihanna, Jay Z and his team did the A&R for her first album, and I had nothing to do with it. The funny thing about Rihanna's success was that we signed two girls at that time -- Rihanna and a lovely young lady named Teairra Mari. We had an in-house company showcase and Beyoncé happened to be there with Jay Z. Teairra Mari, Rihanna, a four-girl group called Black Butterfly and Ne-Yo performed. At the label, we thought Teairra Mari would be the big star. We spent more time on her, did more work on her, paid more attention to her. Rihanna already had a hit with "Pon De Replay," but we still thought it was the other girl. A bell went off for me, however, when, after the showcase, Beyoncé came up to me.

"That Rihanna girl," she said, "she's a beast."

rhandino

Banned
Reid thought that Teairra Marie was going to be the bigger star but Beyonce said Rihanna is going to be a beast.

A bell went off for me, however, when, after the showcase, Beyoncé came up to me.

"That Rihanna girl," she said, "she's a beast."
Beyonce knowing the tea from the beginning, insightful Queen.

Jnqgdh7.gif

And hew is Teairra Marí? Let me check ha...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom