• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaintZ

bye

1xRjKL.gif

Majmun

I can't wait for the iconic screaming imo. Lotus was pretty good. Much better that Britney's, Mariah's, and Gaga's latest efforts.

Especially Britney's has been vile. Christina definitely won.

Only Beyonce, Rihanna, and Katy Perry have been constant so far in offering quality, mediocrity, and trash. In that order.

Touchdown

Banned
I can't wait for the iconic screaming imo. Lotus was pretty good. Much better that Britney's, Mariah's, and Gaga's latest efforts.

Only Beyonce, Rihanna, and Katy Perry have been constant so far in offering quality, mediocrity, and trash. In that order.

MIAMTEC was leagues above Lotus.

Zutroy

Is Nick Jonas accepted in here - his new album is such a bob plus that song Good Thing he's really on my ipod at the gym lately.

Am I to be stoned? : or are we good with NJ?
His album is one of my favourites from last year (uk time, think it was out 2014 in usa). Santa Barbara >>>>> pretty much every other male pop star.

ALSO get into Red Heart Black cos it's amazing.

Simmer down, WB >>>> anything on Lotus.

Phreaker

Is Nick Jonas accepted in here - his new album is such a bob plus that song Good Thing he's really on my ipod at the gym lately.

Am I to be stoned? :\ or are we good with NJ?

I listed to a lot of "Nick Jonas" (2014), but not too much of the new album, which is really the same album with a couple new songs and remixes. I liked it a lot more than I thought I was going to. I also like looking at him. :)

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Voted to save New York on behalf of popgaf <3<3

Honestly, I think Luxury could have been a smash hit wondah.

Let me in your world
You know what I spy?
Spy you looking lonely, ya know boy that's why
I wanna be your lady
Your l-l-l-love, my l-u-x-u-r-aye
ya know what I would
If I could, if I could, if I could​

Lemme bop.

6aUO7R
6aUO7R
6aUO7R

If she could control her self, she'd be smashing everywhere. Anna wintour would be eating off that pussy, and begging for more. Rih wouldn't have to be the only black model out there.

Frodo

If she could control her self, she'd be smashing everywhere. Anna wintour would be eating off that pussy, and begging for more. Rih wouldn't have to be the only black model out there.

That is why I believe she needs help, like, professional help. Her attitude signals she is having a breakdown and she needs to clear her head from everything. She is talented, she is young and she can turn this around, but she will need people to support her, as clearly she gets too involved in things she shouldn't be getting too involved in and that are irrelevant to her career. She also needs to delete her twitter and other social media accounts or leave them to someone who will take care of them.Too much poison in there if you are dealing with it directly, and she clearly isn't well equipped enough to handle it. The sooner she realises that, and the sooner she focus on making good music without worrying about these things the better.

rihanna bitch i dont know if you've realized this but january is almost over

the shitty world tour starts on february something bitch time is running out

hurry your fish hunting ass up and release a single off ANTi or some shit or release the damn thing already sis

i guess she's not confident in her own work? what are you thinking hunty

tumblr_o0uz11ZKsZ1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Tiffany and Daniella
I have no use for anyone else

Nancy should have stayed in longer

Floridian

GMSZ56u.gif

That fact that this gif still applies today. Why do I stan for rhat again?

Speaking of, let me actually update my outdated OP to this year & its releases.
Like anyone reads that anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom