• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.
These numbers are pretty conservative sistren. No one wants to predict a pop girl coup I guess. Lol

well we're still waiting

BgOEMAL.png

Oh god please no...

rhandino

Banned
OMFG! I recently read what was happening during this

newyorkcbbfreakout7as61.gif

Moment. WHAT KIND OF MESS!?

With Idol ending this year, which judges' panel do you feel was the most iconic?
For me is the first one and the one with Mariah and that other one who still dont have a BB100 #1

Floridian

Not with the eventual tour delay
britney-vma-gif-sammaffiaonline.com_.gif

Actually, tour rehearsals are getting started. Pretty early for Rih's standards considering the Tour isn't for another 40+ days.

Also, this no-new music drought got me listening to Panic! At The Disco's new album, which isn't half bad btw.

I thought that was the original date before being pushed back?

Hi PopGAF.
Could be. I'm not sure about RCA's management. I wish she would have another single though, cuz Player isn't really cutting it.

Floridian

I'm in New Zealand and can't leave my house without hearing All My Friends.
That song is getting some attention in other countries that aren't the U.S. Some exposure is always good though
Wasnt that date debunked and rumors about mid Feb to early March?
HDD claimed 1/29 but considering how wrong they were last year about the dates for Rih's album i'm not sure they're reliable at this point. That's why I said it wasn't 100% confirmed. Just like ANTI, I hope it comes before the tour.

Maybe Rih will live stream her first ANTi show and perform the album live before it comes out, that way the studio versions will exceed our expectations. Not the worst idea in the world. A bad one, but hardly the worst.

Frodo

Rihanna going for that artistry angle, but how on earth is she planning to tour if until a few weeks ago there were talks that the album wasn't even finished? I mean, she is just going to have someone putting a nice backdrop at the stage while a few people dance a rehashed choreography behind her and she improvises a move here and there, isn't she?

Or maybe there will not be any ANTi songs on the tour, apart from what has been already released? On this case it is actually a good thing, because you know you can wait until American Oxygen to go buy a drink or use the loo.

britney-vma-gif-sammaffiaonline.com_.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Maybe Rih will live stream her first ANTi show and perform the album live before it comes out, that way the studio versions will exceed our expectations. Not the worst idea in the world. A bad one, but hardly the worst.

I am screaming
Reading the first half I was like who would possibly want such a thing and then that shade

Meowster

Wildest Dreams ended up being the greatest single of the 1989 era, especially considering it had no promotion whatsoever. Why is this?

Wildest Dreams ended up being the greatest single of the 1989 era, especially considering it had no promotion whatsoever. Why is this?

It's basically the TGIF (Last Friday Night) of the 1989 era in terms of success with just radio support.

My fave song and style too... The rest are annoying.

Confused over why New Romantics wasn't on the standard edition though so it should have been a single.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom