• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Flop

Banned
Better flow than Iggy tbh

Ariana Grande ft. Amanda Hackey "Donut Lick" Coming soon.
tumblr_o0i1q5TywL1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

cory64

Tiff is of course the HBIC
Megan and Scotty are the king and queen
Gemma is an invasive shit stirrer and a complete mess so she needs to stay.
David is a national treasure.
John is trash but he can stay for a few evictions.
Jeremy is pure trash.
Stephanie is serving Knee 2007.
Angie shouldn't be in there.

the rest are irrelevant.

rhandino

Banned
Im kind of wary of Sia new album (that is going to release the 29 of this month).

In one hand she knows how to make a great songs and SOME of her videos are legit great but in the other hand this album is full of songs that were meant for other artists and idk if im here for an Adele or Rihanna reject.

rhandino

Banned
Fuck, that new Kanye/Kendrick song is amazing.

For Fun;
and also to indicate your music taste
, choose your top three to five artists from each roster.

Roster #1
  1. Beyonce
  2. Adele
  3. Janet Jackson
  4. Rihanna
  5. Katy Perry

Roster #2
  1. Carlysus Rae Jepsen
  2. Shakira
  3. Charli XCX

Roster #3
  1. Ed Sheeran
  2. The Weeknd
  3. Maroon 5
  4. Justin Timberlake
  5. Justin Beaver

hNk0Jsi.gif

rhandino

Banned
Purpose and Beauty Behind the Madness were 2 of the best albums released last year while x still goes IN and V has This Summer's Gonna Hurt like a Motherfucker so It can't be bad and Maroon 5 are legit bop makers with a track record that would put most of our faves to shame.

Justin is just there because I being enjoying 20/20 this past days though. But yeah, he is a biT a hit-or-miss.

hPo6Vf9.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
a. shes pressed
b. Gaga is credited as the sole producer so even if she hadn't written a lyric she'd still be eligible for the nomination
c. The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences does not curr for the likes of linda perry so she should take several seats

MrV4ltor

Linda Perry is just pressed as a panini, because she didn't get a nom and Diane is more successful than her. Changing the melody of a song and just editing a few words also counts as songwriting so the uglee troll can stay living under a bridge.
tumblr_m5b7hstr261qdv2s8o1_400.gif

That's not wrong. Fact is many songwriters credit the artist because it maximizes exposure. And frankly, if you had any hand in the final lyrics of a song, you should get some kind of co-writing credit. I wish there were different tiers to it though. Like "main writer," "contributor," etc.

I knew Gaga contributed like one line maximum in that song. That's a Diane song through and through tbh. Same way I see Beyonce and Rihanna listed as co-writers, they'll essentially rewrite a line or two.

MrV4ltor

That's not wrong. Fact is many songwriters credit the artist because it maximizes exposure. And frankly, if you had any hand in the final lyrics of a song, you should get some kind of co-writing credit. I wish there were different tiers to it though. Like "main writer," "contributor," etc.

I knew Gaga contributed like one line maximum in that song. That's a Diane song through and through tbh. Same way I see Beyonce and Rihanna listed as co-writers, they'll essentially rewrite a line or two.

Gaga changed the whole melody tho, which also counts towards her writing credit. https://soundcloud.com/labofhookers/lady-gaga-til-it-happens-to-you-piano-version

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
this desperate attempt for relevancy... who is Linda Perry anyway? For a second I thought that was Natalia Kills new twitter account...

she writes a lot for christina
so her life has been one big struggle so we must cut her some slack

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Has it ever been anything else? The delusional few keep her at the forefront of the thread at every given opportunity.

49dd5f0485.gif

g1JHZ8F.gif

Hmmmmm.......
that's interesting coming from you.......

b4mMUCu.gif

Its not a surprise she still has stans if this is the kind of logic they also use to define quality and success.

wd72lze.gif

Let's see:

- Billboard's 2015 Woman of the Year
- 2016 Oscar nominee
- 2016's most anticipated album with a flawless (so far) lead up
- 2015's globally critically acclaimed Sound of Music performance
- GOLDEN GLOBE WINNING actress

Did I miss anything?

hXE3P6b.gif

It is a well-know fact that You Know Nothing is a flip-flopping [redacted]

let us never forget the day that Honeymoon came out and his bussy was lit on fire.
hXE3P6b.gif

rhandino

Banned
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom