• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.
-This Generation's most tragic fanbase

hXE3P6b.gif
lettuce not. people stan for shit brown, igloo, etc

Well, I'm listening to [REDACTEDPOP] right now because of this conversation, and I'll just say Swine is really good and holds so much promise for 40 seconds and then it goes to shit at the first drop. The way she can have a framework for a good song and ruin it. Her impact.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
SCREAMING @ alex coming back with two year old receipts
drag ha

Floridian

Artpop talk again? Aren't you guys bored of that?

Anyway, I was listening to 4 yesterday and 1+1 really kicked in for me. The outro is really effective.

Little Monsters need some chill, yes she's on a roll but her new music is still in limbo so we can't get cocky yet. That said, if she nails this album then it's possible she'll be back in full force. Come through Stefani

Got reacquainted with 20/20 experience volume 1 again recently and its still amazing.

the last two minutes of Let the Groove Get In is some next level shit. Surely its better than talking/listening to Artpop for the umpteenth time

rhandino

Banned
Got reacquainted with 20/20 experience volume 1 again recently and its still amazing.

the last two minutes of Let the Groove Get In is some next level shit. Surely its better than talking/listening to Artpop for the umpteenth time
!!!

Pusher Love Girl is truly one of Timberlake
and Timbaland
finest moments in music.

Pusher love
So high I’m on the ceiling baby
Be my drug
So gon' and be my dealer baby
Hook me up
'Cause all I want is you, baby, yeah, yeah.

hSyTQHw.gif

llehuty

Let's see:

- Billboard's 2015 Woman of the Year
- 2016 Oscar nominee
- 2016's most anticipated album with a flawless (so far) lead up
- 2015's globally critically acclaimed Sound of Music performance
- GOLDEN GLOBE WINNING actress

Did I miss anything?

hXE3P6b.gif
A flawless lead up with zero music?

Gaga fans hive mind in a nutshell

MrV4ltor

A flawless lead up with zero music?

Gaga fans hive mind in a nutshell

I think what he meant is that Gaga completely reinvented her public image into this more sophisticated and mature artist to win back the GP. Zero music is also a lie since TIHTY... happened to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom