• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Flop

Banned
insta_zpsvsxbwfgo.gif

This works so well for the NVAY, I WANT ANTI AND I WANT IT NOW, EVEN IF IT TAKES AN UBER RIDE!

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Rita ora in danger
you don't come for the first family of america and live to tell the tale
shes such a fucking mess

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Yep, Rita Ora getting Ke$ha'd.

Except Ke$ha did Animal, Cannibal and Warrior which were released in US and UK meanwhile Rita only released 1 album in UK and some random singles from something that wont see the light of day at this pace.

MrV4ltor

Who even is this Rita Ora Person? Like, what did she do to get famous? I've seen her on every red carpet, but never knew what the fuck she contributet to be allowed on there.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Who even is this Rita Ora Person? Like, what did she do to get famous? I've seen her on every red carpet, but never knew what the fuck she contributet to be allowed on there.

I Will Never Let You Down and Body On Me are both great songs tbh
But the album the former was attached to is gone because she fucked things up with Calvin and now I guess the latter's album will never see the light of day because she fucked things up with jay z

She clearly has some kind of hold over the industry to be getting all the promo sh does though. Shame that shes clearly a mess and can't keep it together long enough to get an actual album out

MrV4ltor

I Will Never Let You Down and Body On Me are both great songs tbh
But the album the former was attached to is gone because she fucked things up with Calvin and now I guess the latter's album will never see the light of day because she fucked things up with jay z

She clearly has some kind of hold over the industry to be getting all the promo sh does though. Shame that shes clearly a mess and can't keep it together long enough to get an actual album out

WaiT... Rita Ora is the girl who did I Will Never Let You down? I never knew lmao

Anyway. Miss Perry should have known better...
ahs_techhausiswatchingyou_zps1719793e.gif

Frodo

She did flat-out lift If I Were A Boy from an indie artist (the full song) and pretty much dealt with her after the fact. Lol

tbqh, it was probably written somewhere on the contract and maybe Bey has been deceived by someone and is completely innocent, as she can't read.

zpOdRhf.gif

rhandino

Banned
I do love myself and I love Lightning, the goddess, because I am comfortable enough with my own gender and my own sexuality to not have my vision clouded by misogyny.
There's just something about Lightning

It's hard to explain

She's like a rose

I'm staring at a rose right now and I'm just thinking how similar it is to Lightning

Passion oozing

Can strike you and make you bleed if you're not careful

Fragile, yet fierce

Pure beauty

36QIF0R.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom