• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoken like a top who ain't getting no bussy.

Heehee. This:
ZLtmwgk.gif
will be me in mere minutes.

royalan

Wow, Scream Queens is such a terrible show. Ryan Murphy isn't even trying anymore.

Take 3 parts bratty, rich, casually racist white girls; 2 parts token black stereotypes; 1 part ridiculous setting, and mix I guess.

Today marks the 20 year anniversary of one of Queen Empress Mimi's greatest works, Daydream

what-millennials-should-know-about-mariah-careys-daydream.JPG

Get into the diamond selling, record breaking masterpiece that is this album. Truly, your favs could never, have never, and will never.

hilarious-mariah.gif

B-Dex

lol, Mariah is my fav, and I just wanted to educate the masses on one of her greatest works. I'm sure you'd do the same for your fav once they manage a similar achievement.

So you have to drag up dusty old alberms cause your favs recent output is a tragic mess? Bye.

So you have to drag up dusty old alberms cause your favs recent output is a tragic mess? Bye.

I believe you remember things on their anniversary and the lasting impact its had. Me I Am Mariah is only a year old and while its no Daydream, it definitely isn't tragic. One year doesn't really mean much in music these days before an album's impact is truly noticed.

cory64

Untouchable
The Velvet Rope
Control
Rhythm Nation 1814
janet.

Iconic
–Unbreakable– New Entry
It's early so I think this could still rise up in my rankings but wow. I had to upgrade it already.The maturity. The quality. The class. The experimentation. Amazing what she can accomplish when she doesn't record half a dozen tracks with her crotch up against the microphone. I'll have to be honest, this wasn't the album I really wanted from her, but it's the album she needed me to hear.
Standout album cuts: Night, Take Me Away, Black Eagle, 2 B Loved, Lessons Learned, idek the whole things a standout​

Almost Legendary but 19 minutes of sex noises in the middle of the album was a bad idea
All For You - The VOLUMES I have blasted parts of this album and its remixes at. Rockwilder is the best outsider producer JJJJ&TL have ever brought in.
Standout album cuts: Trust A Try, Truth, You Ain't Right​

Damn Good
Damita Jo - It's still massaging Royalan's [redacted] after 11 years.
Standout album cuts: R&B Junkie, Like You Don't Love Allah, Slolove, Sexhibition​

Good
20 Y.O. - Short, sweet & fun, but a little too consistent for its own good. Audio quality is shit, doesn't have that "Janet feel"
Standout album cuts: Show Me, Daybreak, This Body​

Discipline - Higher highs than 20YO but you just can't feel Janet's soul in any of it. The middle 3 slow tracks are unforgivably boring too.
Standout album cuts: Luv, Curtains, 2Nite​

Today marks the 20 year anniversary of one of Queen Empress Mimi's greatest works, Daydream

what-millennials-should-know-about-mariah-careys-daydream.JPG

Get into the diamond selling, record breaking masterpiece that is this album. Truly, your favs could never, have never, and will never.

Google tells me it was a truly iconic wig snatching that year at the grammy's. Poor Daydream.

hilarious-mariah.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Under a silver moon,
Tropical temperature
I feel my lotus bloom
Come closer
I want your energy,
I want your aura
You are my destiny,
My mantra
Jimmy-Pesto-Jr-Dancing-Gif.gif

I never knew I could see something so clearly looking through my third eye
Never knew karma could be so rewarding and bring me to your light
Maybe this is the beginning of something so magical tonight
anigif_enhanced-13680-1420475074-9.gif

Take me down to the river
Underneath the blood-orange sun
Say my name like a scripture
Keep my heart beating like a drum
Legendary-Lovers-katy-perry-38359361-500-281.gif

I fucking hate her for not releasing this flawless fucking song with an equally as flawless fucking video
I hope her next era crashes and burns because of it

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
she should release it now and block wildest dreams just for the laughs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom