• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.
god this is trash. leave the point of view changing to women songs to JoJo erica sis.

LLEYefm.gif

Bladenic

Mau ®;180693744 said:
It's a cover of Drake's "Hotline Bling" from a female perspective.

Of course, the version from the artist with a penis is superior. As per.

that's problematic, i'm triggered

Servbot24

Banned
Mau ®;180693744 said:
It's a cover of Drake's "Hotline Bling" from a female perspective.

Of course, the version from the artist with a penis is superior. As per.

If you don't pay attention to the lyrics then Badu's is just as good.

Although now that you mention it, why are all male pop artists aside from Drake and Justin Timberlake absolute garbage tier? Even with the great lead single you gotta know Bieber's album won't be more than a 6.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
If any of you remember Duffy, she released a new song as part of the soundtrack for Legend
Whole Lot Of Love
I really like it, which is quite surprising considering Mercy drove me fucking mad

Touchdown

Banned
Google tells me it was a truly iconic wig snatching that year at the grammy's. Poor Daydream.

hilarious-mariah.gif

And Google tells me that she's the best selling female artist of the soundscan era. She remains unbothered with her 5 grammys. I see you manage to pop your dusty old head in here though everytime Mariah's name is brought up. Obsessed a bit sis?

hilarious-mariah.gif

Touchdown

Banned
So you have to drag up dusty old alberms cause your favs recent output is a tragic mess? Bye.

You drag your dusty tragic mess of an ass up in here all the time and nobody complains tho. MIAMTEC is a peak on the highest majestic mountain compared to the squalor that your fave produces from the sewers.

cory64

I don't feel comfortable comparing Janet and Rihanna, they're from different eras and they're both amazing for completely different reasons.

B-Dex

You drag your dusty tragic mess of an ass up in here all the time and nobody complains tho. MIAMTEC is a peak on the highest majestic mountain compared to the squalor that your fave produces from the sewers.

If her sewer squalor makes her Billboard's Woman of the Year imagine what she could do in a real studio.

The Flop

Banned
Scream Queens is giving us such IconiC gif material. That Chanel-o-Ween snatched my weave. This must be the campy version of AHS Ryan wanted. And the shade of Deaf Taylor Swift. nnnndnnasdnfnaf my wig is gone. Also Gaga in 3 days on AHS.

tumblr_nvnn8lLIrc1qzwh14o1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom