• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhandino

Banned
New Rih Single tomorrow morning confirmed!

8uWzaCy.png

NawoERz.gif
Qz5Msv2.gif

Finally.

The Flop

Banned
D
Lana is too busy delivering quality. Fifth Harmony delivers brain dead garbage that they have no control over while Lana has complete freedom over her sound because her label knows she's not just a "flavor of the month" Unlike Fifth Harmony who, like a used condom, is quickly being desposed of after being used. They've had their run, the group is already on the verge of breaking up like a white gay couple in an open relationship.

Camilla whatever will not be remembered, despite how much you tip randoms on Chaturbate. Shawn Mendes took the spotlight for their collab, as it should be since he is the superior musician. Accept this sis. Fifth Harmony is over.

Please get tested soon. Your sleep apnea and gaping [R E D A C T E D] can be solved. Love yourself.

Please get tested soon. Your sleep apnea and gaping [R E D A C T E D] can be solved. Love yourself.
I will. Unfortunately the diseases you have developed from listening to the musical equivalent of unprotected bareback orgies in a bathroom stall at a heterosexual bar after several drinks and many illegal substances are incurable. I tried to warn you, but you wouldn't listen.

Those mixed receptions and lackluster sales from Honeymoon say the contrary though.

You trieD

7RzZZUi.gif
Not this coming from a Rhat stan. Unapologetic is sittinf at 61 metacritic with 25 reviews while Honeymoon is at 78 with 31 reviews. Clearly, the reviewers are here for Lana. 78 is not bad at all in the sea of garbage that is modern day pop music. Take a seat and call me if ANTi isn't sitting at 65 metacritic after all is said and [d o n e]

7RzZZUi.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Not this coming from a Rhat stan. Unapologetic is sittinf at 61 metacritic with 25 reviews while Honeymoon is at 78 with 31 reviews. Clearly, the reviewers are here for Lana. 78 is not bad at all in the sea of garbage that is modern day pop music. Take a seat and call me if ANTi isn't sitting at 65 metacritic after all is said and [d o n e]

7RzZZUi.gif

But haven't you been sucking on Rihanna left tit for months about how Anti was coming to slay tho? That post comes out as triggered is you ok?
Ohurhzc.gif

Floridian

7RzZZUi.gif

That's fine. The Grammys clearly use Rihanna since her album was actually NOMINATED and WON a grammy despite the bias metacritic score. You better hope Beauty Behind The Madness wins AOTY so Lana will at least have something to cling on to.

That's fine. The Grammys clearly use Rihanna since her album was actually NOMINATED and WON a grammy despite the bias metacritic score. You better hope Beauty Behind The Madness wins AOTY so Lana will at least have something to cling on to.
Lana already has her critical acclaim while the disgusting Rhat only has her paid awards to cling to. You better cling onto those meaningless awards since the rhat hasn't been able to put out an album that didn't consist of good singles and filler trash for a while. ANTi might change that, but you can't be sure since she spent years recording her vacational island hunting cries and editing them in the studio until she was forced to get her ass to work when her label got fed up and d e m a n d e d that she announced her tour.

Floridian

Lana already has her critical acclaim will the disgusting Rhat only has her paid awards to cling to. You better cling onto those meaningless awards since the rhat hasn't been able to put out an album that didn't consist of good singles and filler trash for a while. ANTi might change that, but you can't be sure since she spent years recording her hunting cries and editing them in the studio

Paid awards? We're not talking about Gaga here. If anything she's paying for weed, clothes & Gucci headphones, not awards. and #staytuned for new material tomorrow since ANTi could be shaping up to be her most acclaimed.

Paid awards? We're not talking about Gaga here. If anything she's paying for weed, clothes & Gucci headphones, not awards. and #staytuned for new material tomorrow since ANTi could be shaping up to be her most acclaimed.
I guess we will see, sis.

J51B03x.gif

i'm hyped for anti

It's a shame Anal can't buy her way to relevance if it's so easy.
You would know, considering the way your fave sold out.

J51B03x.gif

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Paid awards? We're not talking about Gaga here.

Not you coming for Gaga's well earned critical acting acclaim and Golden Globe when Rhi's last acting gig was in the MASSIVE critical and commercial FLOP Battleshit. Remember the film that was so bad, it ended Taylor Kitsch's movie career? A film even worse than Glitter?

Will Anti-quality even manage to beat ARTPOP's opening week sales? Think not.

PV5Uhm3.gif

Floridian

Not you coming for Gaga's well earned critical acting acclaim and Golden Globe when Rhi's last acting gig was in the MASSIVE critical and commercial FLOP Battleshit. Remember the film that was so bad, it ended Taylor Kitsch's movie career? A film even worse than Glitter?

Will Anti-quality even manage to beat ARTPOP's opening week sales? Think not.

PV5Uhm3.gif

Battleship was a bad movie even without Rih's presence, she couldn't save that, just like how Gaga couldn't also save AHS ratings when they kept pummeling down per week.

It also doesn't really matter what the slight difference in first week sales will be if the album will sale 2x as much worldwide in the long run like Unapologetic did compared to EDMPOP. Will all the hype with "Billboard Woman Of The Year " "Golden Globes" & Oscars translate to the GP even caring about her pop music again so that she won't remain a tribute act? We'll see.

PV5Uhm3.gif

The whole album is fantastic, no filler out of all 10 songs. But these are my favs:

Crying In Public, Look Up (seriously, why is this song not longer?!), Show U Off (if anything listen to this song, straightforward pop), No Such Thing As Illusion, Ottawa to Osaka, Moth to the Flame.
I actually listened to it last week and found it solid. Show U Off, Romeo, No Such Thing As Illusion & Polymorphing were my favorite tracks from it.

Meowster

GaGa's an Academy Award nominated legend (an award that can't be bought, just ask Beyoncé since she tried) so even if she flops, which she probably will, it doesn't matter since she has already achieved the dream that everyone has since they are a child (especially Lana hihi). Anyways, waiting for the Rhat and her single and then album. Considering all the hype and the massive success her stans have said the last two singles have had, I'm expecting nothing less than her outselling Beyoncé's self-titles debut week.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
My driving lesson has been moved up so I'm going to be able to listen to the rih premier live
how exciting

Yado

I actually think Gaga will win the Oscar tbh. None of the other nominees matter and it's Diane's time to finally win after several nominations and losses.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I swear every US radio dj sounds the same
let me stay with the superior Radio1

You can rewind the BBCR1 stream too, for immediate replays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom