• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's already top 5 on U.S iTunes.

tumblr_nfi6sbXwts1rveoj6o3_400.gif

Well work is actually keeping me awake so i'll say that's a plus over some other singles from last year.
Stay pressed. This song is terrible and please try to remember she released American Oxygen last year :lol :lol :lol

I don't understand why she didn't go with Higher or something that doesn't sound like album filler. Smh.

Frodo

Does that "FIRST" mean that BBHMM, American Carbon Monoxide and that song with Kanye and the other guy won't be in ANTi?

There goes that Paul Mcsomething claim to fame. R.I.P. in piece his short lived career.

EDIT: Oh! Hello top of the page! Buy E.MO.TION on iTunes today!

qDZccGt.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Zayn betta deliver
can't be doing with two meh tracks in a week

Floridian

Baby something please
Baby don’t you leave
Don’t leave me stuck here in the streets
(no, no...)
If I get another chance to
I will never, no never neglect you
I mean who am I to hold your past against you
I just hope that it gets to you
I hope that you see this through
I hope that you see this true
What can I say?
Please recognize I’m trying baby

lbleCf6.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I mean it shouldnt drop that much
feels like we havent had any new music since november, Work shouldn't have any problem staying on top of that

The album's called ANTi, I dunno why y'all were expecting some kinda WFL radio fodder situation. I take this over generic pop tune any day.

And lol @ assigning any expectations toward a Zayn single. Is the kid actually talented beyond that forced crooner vocal tone?

The album's called ANTi, I dunno why y'all were expecting some kinda WFL radio fodder situation. I take this over generic pop tune any day.

And lol @ assigning any expectations toward a Zayn single. Is the kid actually talented beyond that forced crooner vocal tone?
Sis... Work is incredibly generic. It's lazy as fuck and I don't know why she would chose garbage like that as a lead single when we know that stuff like Higher is on the album.

Yado

Sis... Work is incredibly generic. It's lazy as fuck and I don't know why she would chose garbage like that as a lead single when we know that stuff like Higher is on the album.

Generic?
How many pop artists are releasing Dancehall influenced songs right now? Or at all really.

Work is okay. I like that her island accent comes out in the song, and at some points it is life giving. But, her rambling about work just makes me lose interest. I don't care much for the Drake feature, either. I think she's capable of better. *shrugs*

Matt_

Nintendo censoring same sex relationships
yall still wanna go out and buy all them wiius and 3ds?

I came for Off Topic and stayed for it.

G*ming side has always been trash. Every person who regularly posts there who knows what they're talking about is outnumbered 3:1 by edge lords who think they know what they're talking about.

Floridian

I started with Gaming side but then noticed an advantage and stopped hanging around it. Off-Topic >>

Work still sounds fresh after 2 hours.

Right Now BBHMM > Work > FFS >>>>> AO

Meowster

It's a very.. safe song that doesn't go anywhere. Kinda reminds me of What Do You Mean without the beautiful instrumental and a less catchy beat. I guess this is what she needs though since it'll probably be an obvious hit for her. Congrats to the Rhat.

BBHMM > FFS > Work > American Oxycontin

Nasser

Was drake taking about Rita Ora when he was saying "if you had a twin I would still choose you" 🤔🤔🤔🤔

SaintZ

The fact that she's disowning her 3 previous singles 💀

I'm sorry but I don't like this song. I wasn't very hyped after her last 3 singles yet I'm stil disappointed 💀. We know Rihanna is not a very talented individual. She doesn't have stage presence, barely dances and now she's not even trying to sing. I mean, she's mumbling her way through the song during most of it.

It's good it's #1 on iTunes, the #nvay was thristy for new material so this was expected, now I hope it doesn't drop off like most frontloaded efforts usually do for their sake.

Is it even on Spotify or her Vevo channel? I can't believe she's still promoting TIDAL either ⚰

Mau ®

FFS>>>>>>>>>>>>BBHMM>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Work

I like Work though. Also, did anybody expect PopJustice to like the song? Rihanna is not interested in doing the kind of Pop they want anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom