• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhandino

Banned
12642590_830253717120871_1056809120999804851_n.jpg

99eP43X.gif

;dsafmkjf'ldsaknfsaldkjfa;lsdkas;d ITS RIGHT THERE. I F[redacted]G CAN NOT!

fzpKFxt.gif

Foxes' All I Need album downloaded to my iPhone from Google PLay like an hour ago, so I was able to listen to it all. It's a bop. Love it. It definitely helped cleanse my palate of the trash that is Work, tbh.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
New Florrie Bitches!
Real Love

There is an article and the video at the link
its so goooooood
not done with xenomania either, worked with a guy called TWIN who has worked with the likes of Gaga, Kylie and Robyn
edit; or maybe it was both, not sure
its a bop either way

Glu Mobile cut 50 jobs across three different studios in December 2015, the result of difficulties in the second-half of the year that CEO Niccolo de Masi described as, "extremely humbling."

That comment was made in a call with investors, which followed the publication of full-year financial results that showed pervasive revenue and profit decline. A key contributor to that decline was the fallibility of its product strategy, which relies on licenses and celebrity partnerships to bring in users.

While that strategy was built on the remarkable success of Kim Kardashian: Hollywood, it faltered in the second half of 2015. De Masi pointed to Katy Perry: Pop as a prime example.
"Poor technical decisions coupled with the newly hired team led to all key metrics being below thresholds required for an ROI positive title," he said. "Additional development time was not provided due to contractual restrictions as well as the team's mediocre trajectory."
poor katy

not even able to measure up to quim tar daschund

katy-perry-falls-in-cake-o.gif

Sometimes I wake up in the morning
To red, blue, and yellow skies
It's so crazy I could drink it like tequila sunrise
Put on that Hotel California
Dance around like I'm insane
I feel free when I see no one
And nobody knows my name

giphy.gif

God knows I live
God knows I died
God knows I begged
Begged, borrowed and cried
God knows I loved
God knows I lied
God knows I lost
God gave me life
And God knows I tried
God knows I tried
God knows I tried
God knows I tried

Sometimes I wake up in the morning
To red, blue, and yellow skies
It's so crazy I could drink it like tequila sunrise
Put on that Hotel California
Dance around like I'm insane
I feel free when I see no one
And nobody knows my name

giphy.gif

God knows I live
God knows I died
God knows I begged
Begged, borrowed and cried
God knows I loved
God knows I lied
God knows I lost
God gave me life
And God knows I tried
God knows I tried
God knows I tried
God knows I tried
yas! Honeymoon stays slaying.

Haven't watched CBB this season at all so I'm gonna binge watch it and try not to see the finale...

... Either way, Tiffany will win so no spoilers there lol

tiffanyhiiszp1d.gif

I don't know how I feel about this. So Brooke when Pop already? LOL. This clean image from her feels weird.

Anyway, CBB is ending tonight, I hope the UK sistren voted for the HBIC, she needs to win.

tiffanyhiiszp1d.gif

I'm excited! The nice thing about living in the US is that I can wait a day to watch it and no one (except you guys here) would spoil it for me.

#TeamTiff

Indeed. Although I'm fully expecting her to fuck it up. http://i.imgur.com/ZMkGYxp.gif

Nah I think the era will go pretty smoothy. Bobby has done a great job fixing her image with the GP and I think....

if she's weird like this:
lady_gaga_7.jpg

and not weird like this:
lady-gaga-demon.jpg

(The file name for that is lady-gaga-demon.jpg looool)

Then she'll do very well. Justin Bieber made a comeback and he was WAY worse off than Gaga ever was. She just needs to tone it down a bit. If the music and visuals are there she will do very well IMO

rhandino

Banned
I've fallen for you
I'm feeling a déjà vu
Déjà vu
I've fallen for you
Now I've got nothing to dooooooo

Déjà vu, déjà vu
Déjà vu, déjà vu

HMVGOii.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.