• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floridian

gbh4hYO.png

f0xL3Ws.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
7e1e856b6501f02deb901d210583411c.png

????
queen performing at two superbowls
tbh fuck her for making me stay up and watch

According to Vincent Herbert, Gaga's new single will release either March or April.

It was worked with RedOne and Mark Ronson and blows socks off apparently

TIME TO GET HYPED!

Z1NQi3S.gif

Nemesis_

According to Vincent Herbert, Gaga's new single will release either March or April.

It was worked with RedOne and Mark Ronson and blows socks off apparently

TIME TO GET HYPED!

Z1NQi3S.gif

Those two are amazing but then at the same time I am not sure.

March or April is so much more sooner than I thought, crazy to think it's finally happening ;_;

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I'm torn
She's obviously going to be doing more than just singing backing vocals to Hymn for the weekend but I don't know what else she'll do
Not sure what Bruno is there for either

if she starts off this era with a bruno collab though, poor gaga wont have a hope of knocking her off the number 1 spot

Frodo

It will not. One is a legacy artist and the other is still a current and relevant one. There is only one outcome out of it.

Matt_

The GRAMMYs ‏@TheGRAMMYs 27m27 minutes ago
Don't miss a performance from @pitbull, @robinthicke & @travisbarker LIVE at the 58th #GRAMMYs Feb. 15 on @CBS!

ABSOLUTELY VILE

If gaga and beyonce go head to head, this thread is going to be a bloodbath.

If they do go head to head, Beyoncé will edge Gaga out in the album sales but not with the singles as history has shown for Beyoncé and 4.

Y'all never know, the true Queen will be put to the test...

Matt_

Rudimental released a new album at the tail of of 2015 and I completely slept on it until now, but it is FANTASTIC
low%20res%20RUDIMENTAL_WTG_ARTWORK.jpg

Some of the featured vocal talents include ed Sheeran, Anne Marie, Mnek, ella eyre and Lianne La Havis
The deluxe version is £6 on itunes right now and has 18 tracks of just pure fire
Their previous album Home was one of my favourite album's of 2013 and probably my most played. This will surely make my 2015 list too

get into it tbh

Even though Beyonce is my other fave is it sad that I kinda want her to flop a little bit so that Gaga's chances aren't affected? lol

I just need another zeitgeist Gaga era, Beyonce just had hers. They need to keep alternating notoriety every album cycle since they're always on the same damn schedule.

2011 and 2013 were my favorite years for pop music, and 2016 is looking to trump them both <3

Matt_

Ok so I've just watched Janet's superbowl halftime for the first time ever and what the hell
She's literally not even on stage for half the show and then she only performs two songs?
She's an amazing performer but I really don't understand why that halftime show is being rated the best of all time. Its got Kid Rock in it for fuck sake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom