• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only seen one acerbic comment in that thread about her covering Bowie at the Grammys.

She's coming.

XXxjTy8.gif

Mau ®

I've been telling you all that Gaga is coming, whether we like it or not. The years she was on top were my most miserable, no wonder I've been getting high daily to cope with this strange of surge of pain and sadness. Huh.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Rihanna gifting tickets for all her US tour dates. Mother Teresa who?

Well Mother Teresa is infamous for causing suffering and pain on people in the name of charity and now I guess Rihanna is too.

rhandino

Banned
Mau ®;194260944 said:
I've been telling you all that Gaga is coming, whether we like it or not. The years she was on top were my most miserable, no wonder I've been getting high daily to cope with this strange of surge of pain and sadness. Huh.
I refuse to believe that she is going to happen again... please no, i don't want her to dictate the direction of mainstream pop for the next decade.

2tg96CH.gif

I haven't posted yet...

I think its all for naught. The music buying public has demonstrated that they are not here for her offerings, however highly praised. And constantly crooning the songs of her betters only serves to demonstrate precisely what she lacks in her own works.

XXxjTy8.gif

If there are any lies in this post they must be microscopic.

Z1NQi3S.gif

I refuse to believe that she is going to happen again... please no, i don't want her to dictate the direction of mainstream pop for the next decade.

2tg96CH.gif

She ain't dictating shit. Given her collaborators this time around, it's most likely going to be a very funk oriented album. She's a follower not a leader anymore. The difference is she's striking on the funk trend while it's hot unlike with EDMPOP when she was late to the party.

rF81oCe.gif

Mau ®;194260944 said:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAS SLAY SISTER! LET THEM HATERS KNOW!

I've been feeling pretty sad and lonely atm (stupid fake friends of mine) so I'm in need of new Gaga music to relate to and cheer up with.

rF81oCe.gif

Frodo

Good think they are talking about [ redacted ] on that other thread. At least we keep that filth out of POPGAF.

Buy E.MO.TION on iTunes today.

Yado

Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine
Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine
Red racing cars, Sunset and Vine
The kids were young and pretty

egjOzGC.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom