• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Never heard of her before but I checked her out and I like her sound.
Yeah, that song has become a pretty big hit so the show was sold out and largely young girls and then the occasional old people like me and my wife. I love her album -- there are a lot of great tracks with some standouts for me in Outlaws, Stone, Scars to Your Beautiful and Wild Things.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Managed to hear the whole version of pep rally and YASSS GAWD
140614-Random-J-Pop-GIF-Sailor-moon-death-drop.gif

reminds me so much of work it
whew lawd

Vazduh

idk what anyone sees in anti, it's truly an alber that answers the question that nobody was asking: 'what are you left with when you take every single-worthy track off a rihanna album?'

the only truly useable track is desperado (book me on this, it's the only track any of you will still be listening to in two months). as for higher, lordt knows what any of you are losing your shit over, her caterwauls gave me tinnitus for days.

some of the production is cute but the lack of effort into a release that she took three years making...an artpop tea tbQh. BEYONCÉ obviously shook her to the core, her attempt to serve 'real artiste' like bey clearly led her to this half-baked (pun not intended tho clearly true based on how aimless it is), directionless flop of an alber. the #NVAY can pretend like they enjoy this 'change of direction' but as my friend put it, 'literally what is the point of a rihanna album with no dancefloor filling bangers on it'. even if you're the kind of unfortunate cretin who doesn't like BEYONCÉ you can at least appreciate the fact that she gifted us DiL. what did rhat gift us except disappointment?

Barack-Obama-Saying-It-is-Law.gif

LvUzHbA.gif

No.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
obvi not coming
I bet she hasn't understood her contract and it probably states that she cant release anything that she did while with that label without their permission

Frodo

obvi not coming
I bet she hasn't understood her contract and it probably states that she cant release anything that she did while with that label without their permission

if that really happens

v2fbwpc.gif

Well, at least there is a pepsi half time break ad with Madonna coming, by the looks of it

n7sb1Tr.png
n7sb1Tr.png
n7sb1Tr.png

Frodo

Music Box>>>>>>>>>The Immaculate Collection

Talent always wins

158c62335f.png

fnrPgdc.gif

Well, The Immaculate Collection >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anything anyone else has done. A few more sales won't deny that. It has endured the test of time, unlike Music Box.

Matt_

more importantly what time is the national anthem
I know coverage starts at half 6 but do they just quickly jump into it?
Can't remember what other years were like
because I had no fucks to give

also bless my mother for asking me whether the superbowl was basketball or baseball

Floridian

So that means I'll only watch it tomorrow morning after work.

Wait, actually...

HALFTIME SHOW TIME: Depending on how the first two quarters of the game go, but it’s estimated to begin around 7:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. ET. It should end around 8:30 p.m. and be followed by the second half of the game, which should run until 10:00 – 10:30 p.m. ET

Seems a bit earlier than I thought. It's not exact.

[Pre-Hook]
Uptown, downtown
Everywhere we get down
It's 'bout to go down
Are you ready? On your mark
Get set, let's go
It goes left foot, it goes right foot
It goes left foot, it goes right foot
Catch the wall, touch them toes
Turn around like it's gold
Back it up, back it up, so you know you got control

[Hook]
Let me hit you with that
Pep rally, pep rally, pep rally
Oh, this a pep rally
Pep rally, pep rally, pep rally
Oh, this a pep rally

hhXl4Rr.gif

first Where The Light Gets In by Primal Scream and Skysus
then Formation by Bey
and now this
FUCK

who even needs the rhat and her shitty brand of real music? FUCK

Frodo

Wait, actually...

Seems a bit earlier than I thought. It's not exact.

Still too late for me. Early shift tomorrow morning. But thanks! :*

I do hope Beyoncé brings it down performing FORMATION in the most controversial way possible. Show both tits if necessary. Make #WhiteAmerica cry. Make Fox go out of air. I'll stan her this entire era if she manages to deliver the right message. Bookmark me.

Floridian

more importantly what time is the national anthem
I know coverage starts at half 6 but do they just quickly jump into it?
Can't remember what other years were like
because I had no fucks to give

also bless my mother for asking me whether the superbowl was basketball or baseball

Sometime between 6:00 & 6:30 EST

Matt_

I don't like whitneys rendition
A few days ago someone posted another one of her live performances saying how amazing it was and I hated that too
I just don't like her voice

cory64

Still too late for me. Early shift tomorrow morning. But thanks! :*

I do hope Beyoncé brings it down performing FORMATION in the most controversial way possible. Show both tits if necessary. Make #WhiteAmerica cry. Make Fox go out of air. I'll stan her this entire era if she manages to deliver the right message. Bookmark me.
tbh

Janet deserves this from her

MrV4ltor

Someone needs to pull Gaga's wig down several inches, because the size of her forehead is not the T in it's current state. Serving Rhenna fivehead realness.
The bump is also way to high and giving me "Yeah, I stood in a windtunnel for severl hours, but I'm still gonna go on TV anyway without combing my messy hair" teas. She needs to fire her wig person asap.

Matt_

why am I nervous for gaga
what is wrong with me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom