• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nasser

If y'all don't stop dragging Britney......

giphy.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Its feb 7th bitch
WHERE IS THE BIG BIG BEAT?
anigif_enhanced-8713-1411401983-1.gif

I love your posts. I was wondering if you would pop in and give your thoughts on ANTI. Stay around please. :)

I'll try to keep up :)

I have ANTI to bop in the car out today so I'll get on that and come back. I'm percheD for Azealia... I really hope she serves because her last song was type... Boring. It sounded just like Miss Camaraderie.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Mau ®;194493773 said:
The way Bey left Rhat jobless and homeless 😂😂😂

she is ruthless a tad. leaking anti like that and then snatching a week later out of the blue.

3phemeral

I go hard, I go hard
Get what’s mine, take what’s mine
I’m a star, I’m a star
Cause I slay, slay

Slay, trick, or you get eliminated​

EhRAc2

[Chorus: Beyonce]
I see it, I want it
I stunt, yeah, little hornet
I dream it, I work hard
I grind 'til I own it
I twirl on them haters
Albino alligators
El Camino with the seat low
Sippin' Cuervo with no chaser

EhRAc2

Meier

Saw Alessia Cara last night and she was so good. I didn't realize how short she was though, haha. The album art definitely hides that!

Only saw 1 of the (3!!) support acts, Kevin Garrett, and the boy can sing.

I am so hyped for gags tonight.

I'll be going to a Super Bowl party with a very diverse age group. I eagerly anticipate their reactions to the national anthem!

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
idk what anyone sees in anti, it's truly an alber that answers the question that nobody was asking: 'what are you left with when you take every single-worthy track off a rihanna album?'

the only truly useable track is desperado (book me on this, it's the only track any of you will still be listening to in two months). as for higher, lordt knows what any of you are losing your shit over, her caterwauls gave me tinnitus for days.

some of the production is cute but the lack of effort into a release that she took three years making...an artpop tea tbQh. BEYONCÉ obviously shook her to the core, her attempt to serve 'real artiste' like bey clearly led her to this half-baked (pun not intended tho clearly true based on how aimless it is), directionless flop of an alber. the #NVAY can pretend like they enjoy this 'change of direction' but as my friend put it, 'literally what is the point of a rihanna album with no dancefloor filling bangers on it'. even if you're the kind of unfortunate cretin who doesn't like BEYONCÉ you can at least appreciate the fact that she gifted us DiL. what did rhat gift us except disappointment?

Barack-Obama-Saying-It-is-Law.gif

idk what anyone sees in anti, it's truly an alber that answers the question that nobody was asking: 'what are you left with when you take every single-worthy track off a rihanna album?'

the only truly useable track is desperado (book me on this, it's the only track any of you will still be listening to in two months). as for higher, lordt knows what any of you are losing your shit over, her caterwauls gave me tinnitus for days.

some of the production is cute but the lack of effort into a release that she took three years making...an artpop tea tbQh. BEYONCÉ obviously shook her to the core, her attempt to serve 'real artiste' like bey clearly led her to this half-baked (pun not intended tho clearly true based on how aimless it is), directionless flop of an alber. the #NVAY can pretend like they enjoy this 'change of direction' but as my friend put it, 'literally what is the point of a rihanna album with no dancefloor filling bangers on it'. even if you're the kind of unfortunate cretin who doesn't like BEYONCÉ you can at least appreciate the fact that she gifted us DiL. what did rhat gift us except disappointment?

Wb daddy

I appreciate ANTi though in all its smallness. Bold style choice for a larger than life celebrity tbh

Mau ®

I like some songs on the alber but I kinda agree with you.

Never leave again 😍

Mau ®

Missy Elliot ruined the opportunity of a lifetime when she literally stole the SB from Perra and everyone was slayed buying her songs on iTunes. And yet she took MONTHS to release a buzz single.

Floridian

Video not available

:'(

No official music video yet, just the audio. Not sure why it doesn't work for you though.

Mau ®;194499251 said:
Missy Elliot ruined the opportunity of a lifetime when she literally stole the SB from Perra and everyone was slayed buying her songs on iTunes. And yet she took MONTHS to release a buzz single.
Pretty much. She should've taken the opportunity to release new music right after the SB buzz. Would've been great promo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom