• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrV4ltor

Ew. Taylor needs to stay away from the Grammys. What is she going to perform anyway?
Her new single that flopped into oblivion? A random album track that none of the GP wants to hear? LEAVE.

Mau ®

The hate this comm has for The Lord 😂

She always wins, you dumb fools. True Talent will always win and doesn't have to buy awards or promo slots to do so. 😘

Floridian

Ew. Taylor needs to stay away from the Grammys. What is she going to perform anyway?
Her new single that flopped into oblivion? A random album track that none of the GP wants to hear? LEAVE.

If she wins AOTY i'm never tuning it again. Like that'll be the final nail in the coffin.

Mau ®;194531474 said:
The hate this comm has for The Lord ��

She always wins, you dumb fools. Talent will always win.

taylor-swift-loser.gif

Mau ®;194531474 said:
The hate this comm has for The Lord ��

She always wins, you dumb fools. True Talent will always win and doesn't have to buy awards or promo slots to do so. ��
yeah she does, everything surrounding her is fake

she also buys desperate friends to carry around with her at events

embarrassing.

MrV4ltor

Mau ®;194531474 said:
The hate this comm has for The Lord 😂

She always wins, you dumb fools. True Talent will always win and doesn't have to buy awards or promo slots to do so. 😘

The only thing Taylor is talented at is suing people.

Floridian

Enough Hitlor talk though, I hope the underdog, Abel Tesfaye take home both the Grammys & the Oscar.

This is what real talent looks like:
CZMTcvyUgAAq3pT.jpg:large

imn3ti5.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
lbr nobody fucking matters at the grammys other than Adele
and on a much lower tier the bowie tribute

Mau ®

Being devoured by white girls doesn't seem like a bad thing. Ya'll need to overcome your fear of having intimacy with women.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I cant wait for her new album. I miss her. Demi should ask her for another Skyscrapper tbh

When is she due?
I can't say I seek her out to listen to much, but I never skip her stuff when she comes on shuffle

edit; Sugar especially

Matt_

What was that anthem?

I can't with Gaga. She's so fake now. This quest for authenticity just...ugh.

????
fake?
like how
she stood there in a suit and put on a vocally on point yet with a theatrical twist divine anthem

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
????
fake?
like how
she stood there in a suit and put on a vocally on point yet with a theatrical twist divine anthem

I think its about Gaga previous looks which were a bit too try hard to be unique and now changing to "clean and professional" look after a few eras might feel fake or odd coming from Gags.

MrV4ltor

What was that anthem?

I can't with Gaga. She's so fake now. This quest for authenticity just...ugh.

Lmao
What's fake about singing the national anthem? And she's not on a "quest for authenticity" she's rebranding and repositioning herself, so she can be a major player again.
I think its about Gaga previous looks which were a bit too try hard to be unique and now changing to "clean and professional" look after a few eras might feel fake or odd coming from Gags.

I would've understood that if she hadn't come out in a red sparkly jump suit with american flag heels and a not so subtle glitter eyelid.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I would've understood that if she hadn't come out in a red sparkly jump suit with american flag heels and a not so subtle glitter eyelid.
Still that is rather tame compared to everything else she has done fashion wise. Still Im looking forward to what Gaga might bring. May she deliver quality music unlike Chartpop

Matt_

I get that but there is only so far you can push the national anthem at an event like this
The suit didnt do much for me so she could have done something a bit more (make it her geri halliwell union jack dress thing) but as far as the rendition went she did good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom