• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nasser

Bey material always gets more hype than anything else. Everyone is talking about it online. Truly the queen of pop

But Bey is only local

giphy.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
He was arrogant as fuck in an interview saying he knew what sounds good and being pitch perfect. Serves him well.

Zutroy

VaMj9hk.jpg

This look suits Gags, I hope it is inductive of her next era.

Also I'm about 90% certain I like Bey's new track, but I need to listen to it loud and with headphones before I commit. The video is amazing though.

Floridian

Thiéf didn't steal credits this time I think. Isn't the producer of the video Melina Mats? This isn't the first time it's happened with her.

rhandino

Banned
JESUS CHRIST! NEW GODYONCE MUSIC AND ALSO A TWITTER MESS WHILE I WAS TAKING A LONG NAP, WHICH I NEVER TAKE SINCE YEARS AGO!!!!

Let me go a get my life out of it rfn!

rhandino

Banned
This song and the visuals of the MV are pure fire, you all better take home your faves not named Rihanna and hide them because Bey seems that its not going to fuck around.

rVk7o6Q.gif

If she dares to perfom this empowerment hymn at the SuperBowl we all going to witness the massive flood of salt that is going to invade all the social networks.

#Pray4America

That song and video are seriously awesome. I'm loving the trend of just droppin' shit online out of nowhere.

This is the first time Bey and Rih release so close to each other, it's fun to see. I wonder if this will be a "Bow Down / I Been On" situation or if this really is a lead single?

Vazra

ddddd stop trying it. They don't own the footage sis, I know you're all hot and bothered because Bey just literally dropped something better than Britney's output in the last few years but you don't need to carry on with this tragic and questionable witch hunt

I could record a fart and remix it and it would be better than Brit recent output tho. Nasser would need to drag every single artist.

Nasser

ddddd stop trying it. They don't own the footage sis, I know you're all hot and bothered because Bey just literally dropped something better than Britney's output in the last few years but you don't need to carry on with this tragic and questionable witch hunt

Nooooo i'm actually glad people liked the song

Floridian

There's always someone who has to sprout the W word whenever a song/album from a pop girl is made into a thread in OT. It never changes.

Vazra

There's always someone who has to sprout the W word whenever a song/album from a pop girl is made into a thread in OT. It never changes.

Are you surprised? At this point I'm more surprised at the fact that the guy ain't banned.

rhandino

Banned
The MV is really powerfull isn't? It goes so well with the song, the imagery in general is on point and it really say its message without feeling overbearing.

That shot of the wall with the "Stop shooting us" and the ending with the police car being submerged along with Bey >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I love the vid so much.

The MV is really powerfull isn't? It goes so well with the song, the imagery in general is on point and it really say its message without feeling overbearing.

That shot of the wall with the "Stop shooting us" and the ending with the police car being submerged along with Bey >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I love the vid so much.

Tea.

xT0BKAOPGyeE2woMSI.gif

Vazra

How can she have the voice of our generation when we never hear it?

I guess it is a social commentary how we have lost our voices to technology. Maybe we shouldn't be so attached to our phones, computers and all that technology that separates us and have deep conversations back like the old days. #Deep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom