• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nasser

Okay. Kanye's new album is amazing

Screen_Shot_2016_02_08_at_9_29_06_PM.png

Meowster

When is the new season of Game Of Thrones btw? It's been too long

kJkdQ.gif
Next month, I think? I've been powering through a marathon and just caught up with where we left off. Not here for what happened to Queen Cersei and I wish Joffrey were here to replace his weenie of a brother. And then all the rest of the cool stuff that I can't risk spoiling. So far away but so close. Exciting times are in store, that is for sure.

kJkg6.gif

Floridian

You don't even know
I've been so far gone
I feel it
I've been so led on
I've been runnin' 'round
I feel it
I've been on my shit
Whole world on my dick
I feel it
I just need to know
I can feel it

tiYsaVo.gif

Touchdown

Banned
It's interesting how Eminem got away with all the bad stuff he said about women but it's become an "issue" with Kanye..... interesting indeed.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Lady Gaga's new song about being raped by a producer. That's the way the music biz has always gone!
And Kesha was brave enough to tell!! But she may never get to sing again because of it!

And no one comes forward because they are warned by their RAPISTS, "Say anything, and you will never work again!"

How can that be legal in this supposed "FREE COUNTRY"?
Life, liberty and the corporate pursuit of MORE MONEY, that's how!

Just looked up Max Martin on Wikipedia, and every mention of Kesha has been removed even though he wrote almost all of her hits with Luke???

And MAX Is up for 5 Grammys tomorrow. The only thing they couldn't erase is the pictures.

If you stand by and do nothing when someone commits murder, you get charged with murder, don't you?

When there's money to be made those bastards are all right there like vultures acting like Keshas best friends!

But when it comes to standing up and doing the RIGHT THING for someone who has made you millions, they just erase you from their Wikipedia

KESHA HAS MORE BALLS THEN ALL THESE LITTLE PUSSY'S, put together!!!!!!

Pebe's Twitter (Kesha Rose Mom)

Vazra

I mean I get the mom is frustrated by the situation but she is only hurting Kesha's case more and more with these tweets.

Did Kesha lose her case? Are they suing Max Martin, too? Because I don't see why you'd bring him up like that. She's accusing him of being part of a crime and conspiracy.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Did Kesha lose her case? Are they suing Max Martin, too? Because I don't see why you'd bring him up like that. She's accusing him of being part of a crime and conspiracy.

case was postponed a month for some reason ( I think to do with the snow storm?) so it will be in a few weeks, dr luke lost his counter suit though (but still has another one pending in a different state iirc)

Not suing Max but I guess she is just saying that if the three of them worked together so often (and max + luke with countless other artists) that he must have known about it and did nothing so he is just as guilty and now rather than stand up for her he is erasing history and running from the situation

I can understand her mum's frustration but her acting like this helps nobody and she is certainly going down a dangerous road with that kind of thinking

rhandino

Banned
Subscribed for the mess

QTqLTuu.gif

Was not going to care about this but Floridian threads are always da best when it comes to make OT seethe at things they "don't get' lol

rhandino

Banned
Record of the Year:
Mark Ronson – "Uptown Funk"
D'Angelo and the Vanguard – "Really Love"
Ed Sheeran – "Thinking Out Loud"
Taylor Swift – "Blank Space"
The Weeknd – "Can't Feel My Face"

Album of the Year:
Kendrick Lamar – "To Pimp a Butterfly"
Alabama Shakes – "Sound & Color"
Chris Stapleton – "Traveller"
Taylor Swift – "1989"
The Weeknd – "Beauty Behind the Madness"

Song of the Year:
Kendrick Lamar – "Alright"
Taylor Swift – "Blank Space"
Little Big Town – "Girl Crush"
Wiz Khalifa – "See You Again"
Ed Sheeran – "Thinking Out Loud"

Best New Artist:
Courtney Barnett
James Bay
Sam Hunt
Tori Kelly
Meghan Trainor

Best Rap Album:
2014 Forest Hills Drive – J. Cole
Compton – Dr. Dre
If You're Reading This It's Too Late – Drake
To Pimp a Butterfly – Kendrick Lamar
The Pinkprint – Nicki Minaj

Best Rap Performance:
"Apparently" – J. Cole
"Back to Back" – Drake
"Trap Queen" – Fetty Wap
"Alright" – Kendrick Lamar
"Truffle Butter" – Nicki Minaj d;lajd;lasjflkdsajf;lsajfd LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
"All Day" – Kanye West

Best Pop Vocal Album:
Piece by Piece – Kelly Clarkson
How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful – Florence + The Machine
Before This World -- James Taylor
Uptown Special – Mark Ronson
1989 – Taylor Swift

Best Urban Contemporary Album:
Ego Death – The Internet
You Should Be Here – Kehlani
Blood – Lianne La Havas
Wildheart – Miguel
Beauty Behind the Madness – The Weeknd

Best R&B Song
"Coffee" – Miguel
"Earned It" – The Weeknd
"Let It Burn" – Jazmine Sullivan
"Shame" – Tyrese
"Really Love" – D'Angelo and the Vanguard

Best Alternative Music Album:
Sound & Color – Alabama Shakes
Vulnicura – Björk
The Waterfall – My Morning Jacket
Currents – Tame Impala
Star Wars – Wilco

But we all know that Taylor is going to dominate.

ynKphl4.gif

Vazra

Mau ®;195340685 said:
Taylor is not gonna get the AOTY. Not sure why ya'll think so.

She is white and popular. I am embarrassed to be sitting here in your presence having to even dignify you with an answer of my opinion.
6fd75d1f4f.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
zayn actually showing up to something? I'm shocked

Matt_

taylor snatching her first grammy of the evening already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom